rain || stiles stilinski

"HIGHER!"

"HIGHER!"

Stiles pushed you on the swing with a lot of effort, trying to get you to swing higher, and when you achieve the level of height you wanted, he laughs and takes a video of you.

"You're so adorable," you hear Stiles laugh as he points his camera towards you. You wait until the swing gets slower, then jump off, landing perfectly on your... butt.

You grunt as Stiles runs towards you. "Oh god, babe are you okay?"

You let out an embarrassed chuckle, rubbing your butt. "Well that's definitely going to bruise."

He puts his camera away and scoops you into his arms, carrying you in a bridal style. He smiles and places a small kiss on your nose as he carries you out of the park.

A few minutes later, you hear a crack of thunder, and your head perks up, looking at Stiles with wide eyes. "Have you got an umbrella?"

Stiles shakes his head, and not even five seconds later, the rain pours down and you both get soaked.

Stiles puts you down and you both grab each others hands, running down the dark road to find somewhere to hide and take cover, but it's all open.

"Stiles, where do we go?" You try to ask seriously, but you end up bursting with laughter, Stiles joining in with you.

You both stand there, cuddled in each other's arms, laughing in the rain.

A/N

Stalia >>> Stydia