monster || derek hale

YOU AND DEREK ALWAYS seemed to be getting into arguments

      YOU AND DEREK ALWAYS seemed to be getting into arguments. Whether it was something as little as being late for a supernatural meeting or something as stupid as accidentally forgetting to shut the door to the loft, there seemed to be no stopping you both from shouting at each other constantly, until one day, your anger got out of hand.

"Look, I clearly told you that you had to wait here for the instructions, but clearly you couldn't even do that because you're so stubborn and think that whatever you do is right!" You shout across the room to your boyfriend Derek as he rolls his eyes at you, crossing his arms over his chest as an audience start to crowd around you.

"You think you're so great, don't you Der? Just because you think you're better than everyone else doesn't mean that you have a right to disobey the rules! We had a plan, Derek! A fucking good one might I add! And guess what? You had to do what you do best and ruin it for everyone." You scream, your hands balled into fists, and Derek glares at you, opening his mouth to speak but you interrupt him with words you thought you'd never say to him.

"You are the reason everyone dies in this place. Without you, we would all be here alive and happy."

Derek looks at you with a shocked expression, and you see his eyes start to water very sightly, and only then do you realise what you had just said.

"Derek..." You whisper, and you see him slowly nod his head.

"You're right, (y/n). It would have been so much better if I had died instead of Erica, or instead of Boyd." He tells you, and you shake your head in disagreement, but he laughs painfully.

"I don't think this is going to workout. And to be honest, I don't think it ever did." He says, and you heart aches as he pushes past the crows, wiping his eyes vigorously with his sleeves.

You watch him leave and struggle to swallow as you try to speak, but you can't. There are no words to describe you, a monster.

A/N

This was from my old The 100 imagines books whelp