movies || kira yukimura

"KIRA, SNACKS ARE ready!" You call out to your girlfriend, pouring the hot bag of popcorn into the big red bowl, adding caramel into it and stirring

            "KIRA, SNACKS ARE ready!" You call out to your girlfriend, pouring the hot bag of popcorn into the big red bowl, adding caramel into it and stirring. You carry that and two bottles of coca cola upstairs to your room, where Kira has finished setting up the projector so that the film can play off your white wall.

You smile as she puts fairy lighs on the edge of the frame, touching each bulb to light it up. She finishes off then turns back to the computer, sitting down onto the bed. You sit beside her, the snacks on the table beside you.

"So, any preference?" She asks, and you think about it for a while.

"What about Horror?" You suggest, handing her a bottle of coke as you get comfortable, kicking off your shoes and taking off your sock.

Kira shudders, putting the blanket over both of you as she snuggles into you, taking a sip of her drink as you toss popcorn into your mouth. "No thank you. Do you want me to pee my pants on your bed? Because if I do, I am not washing the sheets!"

You laugh aloud, crouching over to the computer to select the genre Romance, then scroll up and down to find a movie to watch.

Eventually you both find a movie you agree on, called the The Kissing Booth, and click the play button. You sit back and swing your arm over Kira's shoulders, her head nuzzling into your shoulder.

Halfway through the movie, you see that she's drifted off into a sleep, and you smile, kissing her cheek softly. "I love you," you whisper to her, then turn off the computer and projector and snuggle into her, your arms around her as you start to feel your eyes drooping.

"I love you too, (y/n)" Kira yawns.

A/N

Kira is a whole ass cutie pie