empty || isaac lahey

Isaac has been missing for thirty seven days now, and counting

Isaac has been missing for thirty seven days now, and counting. You've been manic, searching every corner, every house, every park for your boyfriend, but you don't have any luck.

The last thing you remember is the scary 4:00 am call you received from him, and he sounded like he was in so much pain. He told you he was hurt, that he couldn't take it, that he needed to go. He said he didn't want to be a burden to everyone, but before you could respond, he hung up and blocked your number so you couldn't call.

Social media wasn't Isaac's thing, so there was no way of contacting him through Instagram or Twitter. You had no way of telling him that you're there for him, that you always will be. You have no way of reminding him that he is loved, especially by you.

The first day of school finally arrives, and you've been completely dreading it. You don't want to walk out of class to see that Isaac isn't waiting for you like he always is, and you don't want the agony of being reminded about him every minute by your teachers and friends. You just want Isaac to come back home.

You know he's not dead, he can't be. He is the single most strongest person you've met, he's brave even when he doesn't think it, even when he's scared shitless, he shows courage and bravery. He's an admiral boy, who always does the best for the people he loves. With that missing, life seems to empty.

You can tell the behavior and atmosphere between the pack has changed. Scott's silent, he barely contacts the pack for help, and decides to do things himself. He doesn't want to get anyone hurt; he thinks Isaac is gone because of him. He doesn't believe us when we tell him it's not his fault. But Scott is stubborn like that, he doesn't want others getting hurt because of his 'mess'.

Stiles misses annoying the shit out of Isaac. His sarcastic comments have stopped, and now he just keeps his mouth shut when there's an opportunity to say something funny or smart. He misses Isaac terribly, as much as he won't admit it.

Derek is having an awful time. He recalls the moment he gave Isaac his werewolf abilities, and tried to save him from a broken home. He remembers the terrified young boy who was scared of everything around him, and showed Isaac that he was more than that. Derek still smiles to this day.

And you? Well, you're the worst of them all. Not a minute goes by where you don't think about Isaac. The love of your life. He taught you to love yourself, to be yourself and to know your worth. He made you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. He brought you roses everyday, read to you to relax you and kissed you ever so passionately. He was he perfect boyfriend, and with him gone, you feel like you're just falling apart.

You've lost a part of yourself, your soulmate, your other half; and you don't know if he's ever going to come back.