Chapter 3

"Wait,how long does this last?" Licht asked while shaking the bottle a little,and observing it from the underside, trying to spot for anything that might look suspicious.

  Mikuni gave a 'Peace-Sign',and said,"2 Weeks or so, more if the host had huge amounts of unawakened killer-intent. But if you average it,Johannes said it'll last for about 2 weeks."

  If you all didn't know,which you all probably did, the 'Peace-Sign' was to represent the number 2, hence why he said '2 weeks'.

  Mahiru stared at Mikuni,then at the bottle.

  He repeated these two steps a bunch of times,eyes sometime directing themselves to the other Eves, before he gave a defeated shrug and sigh, and bobbed his head up and down.

  Mikuni brightened up,and announced,"Now, gulp down!"

  The Eves nodded,and gulped all of the liquid in down, not sparing any remnants of the so-called 'potion' inside,making it seem almost as if it's just been washed.

The placed their hands that held the bottle beside their waists again, expecting something to happen,but the thing is..

..Nothing happened.

Misono was the first to snap and create a ruckus,"OI YOU BASTARD!WAS THAT A HOAX ALL ALONG?!WHY DID I KEEP MY HOPES AND EXPECTATIONS UP TO A LIAR LIKE YOU?!"

'Wait,you had expectations for him? I didn't know that.. The thing is,why the hell did you put your hopes up to a guy like him..?' Mahiru quietly asked himself.

Mikuni was startled,"H-Huh-?!It didn't work?! I was sure that it would-"

And that was when the ruckus happened.

Misono and Tetsu fell to their knees,grabbing their heads in agony, while Mahiru and Licht were fine, shocked and appalled about what was happening to the two.

"M-Misono,T-Tetsu-!" Mahiru rushed over to them immediately,and Hugh and Lily rushed to their Eves' aids and tried to soothe their pain they were currently experiencing.

Then,they stopped.

They abruptly stopped grabbing their heads in agony, which scared Hyde and Kuro, with Jeje's snake form slithering around Mikuni's neck.

Mahiru backed away,suddenly feeling an ominous feeling towards what would happen later.

Misono then made an uncharacteristic smirk, which freaked everybody the hell out. He spoke in some deathly way,but menacing at the same point of time:

"Hey..Shirota.Let's go cut off a few fingers from somebody,shall we?"

Mahiru was petrified,and he became stone.

Lily was starting to back away from his own Eve.

Licht was standing in front of Mahiru and already summoned his lead out to defend and attack this demon that appeared before his eyes.

Kuro and Hyde were hiding.

Mikuni,with Jeje wrapping it's slithery snake form on his arm,started to back away,and was almost ready to jump and run away from the demon that had appeared.

Tetsu was just standing there,but had shadows casted beneath his eyes. His eyes held hidden-intent in them,which freaked everyone out too.

"Hey Chibi. That's a good suggestion,how about I go along with you?I have a few knives at my Onsen, wanna come with me?" Tetsu offered,and Misono smirked in response,nodding his head at that.

They started to advance towards the doors of the room, probably to get to Tetsu's onsen,but was stopped by Lily,who was flailing his arms everywhere.