Chapter 6

(A/N: FML I didn't save the part I cut so I have to redo this chapter. ;-; )

He saw Mahiru..

  ..Not killing someone and going psychotic like Yuno from Mirai Nikki,and from the Mahiru he saw in his dream.

  Instead,he saw Mahiru almost dropping the pancakes he made for breakfast that morning, due to the sudden shock that Kuro slammed the freaking door open, almost removing it from it's hinges.

  Mahiru quickly caught the plates with speed Kuro couldn't or didn't comprehend and knew that his Eve had.

  "K-K-Kuro-?" Mahiru questioned with awareness as he quickly settled the plates down onto the table, ogling the door, trying to determine whether it was broken or not,and that if he had to buy a new one.

  Kuro narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brows, making him look more fierce and menacing, as he trudged and advanced towards Mahiru.

  Mahiru took a step back, but once he took that step back, Kuro returned it with another of his own.

  This continued until Mahiru's back hit the wall, and he internally panicked as Kuro's shadow eventually towered and loomed over him.

  Kuro quickly rested an arm onto the wall, barricading Mahiru's escape routes even further, and his only escape was to slide between Kuro's thighs or to kick him aside and make a beeline for it.

  Okay.

  The first option seemed really..

  ..Perverted and lewd to say the least.

  And Mahiru disliked hitting Kuro, so he definitely would cross that second option out,which left him with the first,but he quickly crossed that out too, which means:

  He was cornered,and he had no escape routes.

Well,unless some guy or his apprentice that he lost would come in and laser the ceiling off from above and lower down a rope for him to climb,like from the movie of Mission Impossible.

  What luck he has to get cornered by out of all people, Kuro, and to get into this predicament where usually the Tsundere would be in,or the Uke,and the partner would be in Kuro's position.

  Wait.

  So uh..

  Did he just admit to himself that he was the Uke, and Kuro was the Seme in this relationship, which meant that Kuro had dominance over him and he was the submissive one-

  -OKAY,TOO MUCH,GET BACK TO THE STORY, I AM TRYING TO WRITE A FAMILY FRIENDLY STORY RIGHT HERE,SO PLEASE SKIP THAT PART RIGHT NOW.

  And moreover,MahiMahi-Kun would be the one suffering later due to the embarrassment he would receive.

  And not in that sick way,you sickos.

  Someone please cleanse your tainted,dark and lost soul right now with a priest,medium or something right now, please.

Anyways.

So,what luck he had to get into this situation,huh?

He tried to push Kuro away with strength that could've compared to a toddler's in comparison to Kuro's actual strength and sturdiness of his body that caged him in.

  "U-Uh..So um..K-Kuro..don't you think that you're getting just a bit of a tad too c-close to me for my p-personal liking..?" Mahiru questioned,still flustered over what was happening.

  Kuro didn't seem to respond or even take note of the fact that Mahiru had spoken, and seemed to be engulfed in trying to find traces of any evident bloodlust in Mahiru's eyes.