Chapter 5

(A/N: Looks like everyone really wants to see a Yandere Mahiru acting like Yuno from Mirai Nikki in here..

That was when I made that reference up by Kuro saying he wants to see Mahiru be Yuno hunting down her Enemies just for Yuki.

xD

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT.

AUTHOR-SAN (I have no idea why the hell all of you put a '-San' to the 'Author' :/) IS GOING TO GIVE YOU ALL A SPECIAL TREAT.

I'MMA ADD IT IN,PROBABLY IN KURO'S DREAM.

HELL YEAH! xD)

-/-

  Kuro's POV.

  "Kuro~!" A sweet and playful voice, sounding like Mahiru's, called out, but the playfulness in the caller's voice was a bit too playful to be Mahiru's.

"M-MahiMahi..?" I questioned in my usual lazy and tired voice, but my tone had some sense of awareness of who may be lurking in the shadows of this realm.

"Yes,it is me," The voice replied back again.

I breathed a sigh of relief and called out,"Then come out of the shadows right now,so that I can see you."

The room I was in, was grey entirely. There were shadows at the corners and a few meters in front of me, and it looked like the grey abyss.

"Are you sure about that? I may scare the life out of you right now if I come out from the grey shadows, due to the fact that I haven't cleaned myself up," The voice asked playfully once again.

"Just come out already,this is getting troublesome.. What a pain.." I groaned again, and I heard the voice giggle.

"Everything in this world is troublesome to you, huh?" The voice giggled, making me slightly scared and confused.

Slowly,I heard footsteps approaching me. The footsteps weren't that heavy,but I heard some splashes of 'water' accompanying it, with slight sounds of metal.

And that was when I saw it.

A shoe stepping out from the shadows.

However,that shoe wasn't that ordinary and normal at all.

It was caked and covered in a red and thick substance, which might be what I think it actually is, actual real Blood.

My eyes widened, as I subconsciously took a step back, more aware of the predicament I was in, and if I was going to die or because of this person, but I'm not going to die at all because I was immortal.

"Hm~? What is it,Kuro? You look quite scared and vulnerable right now, don't you know?"

The voice questioned with slight worry,but that worry can also be quickly passed off as 'fake' to my pale and sharp vampiric ears.

Finally,the owner of that voice trudged out of the shadows, showing who he really was, which shocked and scared the living bejesus out of me.

It was MahiMahi.

Yet the scarier version of him.

His clothes were bloodied, with splatters of actual real blood imprinted onto his face, making him look wild and psychotic to everyone.

  Even his hair was bloodied!

  How the hell does blood get onto hair,for god's sake!

His eyes were hazy with bloodlust,covering the usual brightness his auburn eyes usually had, which really freaked me out, regardless of the many years and millenniums I've lived for as an Immortal.