Chapter 7

(A/N:Okay. Guys, I made a mistake on the previous chapter,but it may or may not be a small mistake in your perspective,but who knows.

Mahiru and Kuro should've been eating Pancakes for their breakfast and NOT Omelettes.

I apologise for this mistake.

Why am I taking such grounds to apologise for this one tiny mistake to your eyes?

Well,if you look at it closely and compare with other chapters,you may see a difference and something Crucial to this story's plot.

I've already corrected this for future viewers or readers,but to the older ones,please take note of this new change!

I apologise sincerely! ;-; )

  -/-

  "Hey!Look at this!" I exclaimed excitedly as I nudged him on the shoulder with my elbow, as I waited for his attention that was previously on his father's computer turn to me.

  His parents,and my uncle,were out,and they had lent us their computers to play with.

  "What is it,Mahiru?" He questioned,as he turned to look at me with those azure eyes that seemed foreign to the people of Japan,as the locals here usually had black eyes.

  But yes,this guy,whom is my friend,is a foreigner.

  I directed my mouse to click onto another tab that I had searched up,and clicked on it. It was a Youtube video about hacking.

  He raised his eyebrow in confusion,as he watched the video with curiosity as the person in it explained he fundamentals and basics of hacking,but we couldn't decipher the meaning of some words up.

  Why?

  Because I was only 6,my friend here was only 8, and the guy talking and hacking on his computer was 20 or so.

  When the video ended,I looked at him with some expectation in my brown eyes,and that expectation spelt out 'So?What do you think of it?'.

  He cleared his throat,and deciphered the meaning behind my eyes,"So..You're asking me on my thoughts about what I think about this topic of 'hacking'?"

I bobbed my head up and down vigorously,but still pouted a little,"You didn't really have to use such confusing and complicated words! We're still children, remember?"

He nodded too,before answering his answer to my question,"What I think about 'hacking',huh..After that video,I think that it is quite interesting to say the least."

"I know,right?!" I piped up enthusiastically, but my eyes said more as I stared at him intentionally with me moving around from my sitted-spot like a dog wagging it's tail while it was sitting down.

My eyes were pleading for him to find out the meaning behind my words and to say it out, as he always knew I wasn't one to voice my thoughts out, and would rather people find out themselves.

  You could say that I was always the playful one when I wasn't all depressed over my parents' death.

He kind of got the question,or request, and said it in Japanese with a raised eyebrow,"And..you want us to try it..?"

"Bingo!" I squealed in delight in English,and not Japanese for once,"How about we try and become hac-hackers? As you just said,it is actual-ly quite interesting if yo-you know the mechanics!"