Chapter 13

Mahiru went out in just a regular grey sweater over a white polo-tee and long black jeans with a grey beanie over his head,and with Kuro's cat form perched on his shoulder.

Kuro eyed Mahiru for a while,causing Mahiru to look at him and questioned in a soft voice,"Why are you looking at me as if I'm an endangered specie?"

"Nah..it's nothing.But for once,you actually have fashion sense,and you didn't go out in that ridiculous uniform..Good job," Kuro gave him an approved look which Mahiru glared at him after.

Kuro just mumbled on how mean Mahiru was.

They quickly trudged over to the Rivalle Cafe and Mahiru tried to ignore a brunette that just rushed past him wearing a black Tokyo Ghoul T-Shirt,and he had azure eyes.

"Oh my god oh my god,Kirisono's gonna slaughter me for being late.Last time,I was only a minute late and he chided me!" He heard the male grumble to himself.

Azure eyes.

He also quickly ignored the fact that another brunette male with crimson red eyes skipped merrily past him,wearing a hoodie and seemed to be in a rush.

  He heard the male whisper to himself,"Seriously, he has already helped me get out of that ball.Why is he still so persistent in finding me again?It's so troublesome.I'm just going out for a walk."

He also heard the male curse a little and whisper again,"Damn it,Shinjitsu's probably telling on me. Or probably that cowboy,he's gotta have figured me out right now."

Crimson Red eyes.

He also ignored another brunette male that wore a weird looking red coat with ragged tails at the bottom and a hood that portrayed a cat's ears that walked past by.

  The said male also had crimson red eyes.

  "Asshole of a NEET that couldn't even clean his house and forced me to clean it when we first met officially,and also tried to hit me with a baseball bat," He heard the male spit out in anger.

  What?

  Wait,what?

  What was going on in that household?

  He also tried to ignore the other brunette male (seriously,how many brunettes were there in this area except for him) that was carrying plastic bags.

  If he looked closely,he could see Spider-Man and Deadpool figurines in the bag,and the male was licking a orange-flavoured lollipop.

  The said male seemed to have noticed something and went into an alleyway,which he wouldn't ever recommend ever in a lifetime,but whatever.

  And Mahiru swore he heard a girlish cry sounding like a character he knew from The Disastrous Life Of Saiki Kusuo.

  Probably Kaido Shun or something.

And he saw a group or something on the roof, but that might've been a hallucination.

  "Oh my god,can the author please stop breaking the fourth wall and mashing all of us up in the same universe and causing a massive crossover.. Technically,we should be,as we all are the same person,but whatever.." Mahiru groaned.

  He,with what seemed like an eternity with crossing through all of the different universes of the other fanfics the author wrote,saw Licht.

  With Hyde perched on his shoulder in his hedgehog form too.

  Looks like he still had a massive soft spot for cute and small animals after all this time.

   Mahiru cracked a smile as he walked over to Licht and waved his hand,"Hey,Licht!We're here—"