Chapter 4

Licht woke up groggily while in his bed.

  Another day of being with a demon in his house, and him trying to 'Purify' and 'Exorcise' that demon away,which really was Hyde.

  He glanced at the time,it was 8:39 A.M, 6 more minutes until the daily Japan news on the Television starts.

  Why was he still in Japan,even after Tsubaki had faked being his cousin and hosted a fake Concert that was filled with just his subclasses, he wondered many-a-times.

  He was from Austria, hence why his name wasn't Japanese, named 'Licht Jekylland Todoroki'.

  Well,except that 'Todoroki' part.

  He always wondered why he stayed in Japan with all of the other Eves,when he could just return to Austria where his parents were, and host the usual concerts of him playing his Piano for Austrians.

  But he knew why.

  He was searching for a dear childhood friend of his that he had lost 4 years ago in Japan.

  That person,was also the reason why he had promised to keep playing the Piano,and to get better at it, so he could make him proud when he becomes internationally famous.

  But he doubt that even if he became internationally famous, would they even meet again.

  Why,you may ask?

  He had forgotten how that person,his childhood friend that he swore a promise to,looked like.

   He jested that his friend also forgotten how he looked like, due to the time gap that they hadn't made any contact to each other whatsoever.

He hated himself for accidentally deleting his friend's phone number on his phone,just because he couldn't remember who it was,and he thought that the number was just a random stranger.

  And because of that,they had lost contact with each other forever.

  His friend couldn't get into contact with him anymore, and Licht couldn't get to talk to him too, vice versa.

  He remembered the time they met,when he was just 8 years old.He did not regret meeting him that day.

  He was just a lonely kid, a ravenette, strolling by the park, observing the other kids in the playground happily, while they chuckled and chased each other around.

  He was told that his family would be staying in Japan for 2 years, and he would study there for awhile, so he had to make friends.

  But who would become friends with a lonely foreigner kid, who knew little to nothing of the language the local people used to communicate with one another?

  His answer:

  No one.

  And that was when he showed up.

  He was a little boy,who seemed to be shorter than him, which either meant that he was a midget, or he was younger than him,probably about 2 years or so.

  The boy asked him in fluent Japanese on why he was looking so sad and lonely while tilting his head cutely, and that he should play with the other kids in the playground.

  Since Licht,at that time,due to the accent Japanese people had, couldn't speak Japanese fluently but could still understand it as much as a local boy his age could,told him that he didn't have any friends in broken Japanese.

  The boy still tried to wrap his head around what Licht just said, due to the stutters and the broken words,but he could still decipher what he said,and nodded at him.