Act I Scene X

Getting Shot Isn't Fum

Trigger Warning: Anxiety, Blood, and hints of suicide

"Okay, don't trust me. Trust... Trust Scott. Or better yet, trust Embry," Embry looks up when her name fall from Stiles lips. She wasn't paying attention. She was trying to comfort Allison over texts.

"Embry? Embry I trust," Mr. Stilinski nods. Embry smiles a bit.

™™™™™™™™

They all end up in Mr. Stilinski's old office. Watching video cameras from the hospital.

"Oh, hold on, stop! Did you see that? Scroll back. That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles gets really excited. Embry just grins at him when he's not looking. Scott notices.

"All I see is the back of someones head," Mr. Stilinski rolls his eyes.

"Matt's head! I sit behind him in History. He's got, a very distinct," Stiles starts making weird hands gestures that make Embry giggle, "cranium. It's weird."

"Are you crazy?"

"Okay look, look at his jacket-" Embry stops listening. She has a bad feeling in her gut. Like, everything's about to go wrong.

"Okay, but look he's talking to someone," Embry looks to the screen.

"He's... He's talking to our mom," Scott whispers.

™™™™™™™™

Scott is on the phone with Melissa, Stiles and his dad are listening, all while Embry paces back and forth. That bad feeling getting worse.

"Okay, if ones an incident, two's a coincidence, three's a pattern, what four?" Stiles looks to his dad.

"Fours enough for a warrant. Scott, call your mom, tell her to get here as fast as she can. Stiles go to the front and tell them to let her in when she gets here. And Embry, just sit there, and look pretty," Stilinski orders.

"Can do captain," Embry smirks and plops down in a chair.

™™™™™™™™

Everything is quiet. It makes Embry worry. She stands and pokes her head out of the office. Matt is standing there with a gun, pointing it at Scott and Mr. Stilinski. Embry covers her mouth with her hand. Trying to calm down.

"Embry," The kanima, not fully shifted, steps in front of Embry, "I told you to stay away from this." His voice is low and dark. Scaring Embry a bit.

"I'm sorry," Embry looks down. She is absolutely terrified, "Please don't hurt them."

"Now it's my turn to be sorry," The Kanima takes off. Leaving Embry in fear.

"Embry, I didn't know you were here," Matt's gaze drops as he pushes the boys in the room.

"Matt," Embry drops her voice, "Please. You don't have to do this." Embry brings fake tears to her eyes. Trying to make him feel bad.

"Just go over there. Now!" Matt puts on a hard exterior and point the gun at her. Embry slowly walks to the boys.

"I know you don't want to hurt people, Matt," Embry doesn't break eye contact. Trying to make him feel guilty.

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. You four weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded. And one way is to try calling somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing. That could definitely get someone hurt. Everyone. Now! Come on," Everyone puts their phones on the desk.