Act II Scene IX

WARNING: There is a semi-smutty part in this chapter. There will be a warning before it so you can skip it if you want.

My Babies Are So Fucking Cute omg

Embry lays on Stiles bed, her head resting on his chest. They are binge watching The Office. The episode where Jim pranks Dwight by dressing up as him.

“Fact: Bears Eat Beets,” Embry and Stiles quote, making Embry giggle. Embry sighs as they go back to watching the show.

“Hey, do you want to go out and do something? I know everything has been really dramatic lately and I think we should do something,” Stiles sits up, crawling out of the bed.

“Yeah, okay. What are we doing?” Stiles smirks as Embry crawls out of his bed. In his t-shirt and short-shorts.

“A surprise, get dressed,” With that he leaves the room. Embry shakes her head, a smile coming across her cheeks. Embry pulls on her black skinny jeans, baby pink jumper, and black old schools Vans. Stiles knocks on the door.

“Okay, come in,” He is so sweet. He always asks if she okay with something or checks if she uncomfortable. Embry truly loves him.

“Ready?” Stiles is now dressed in maroon jeans, a black shirt, and a flannel.

“Yeah,” Embry grabs her phone  and they head out.

“We have to make a quick stop, okay?” Stiles has one hand on the steering wheel, the other on Embry’s thigh.

“Yeah, of course,” Embry smiles.

“But you have to stay here. It’s part of the surprise,” Stiles is trying to contain his excitement. Keyword: trying.

“Okay,” Embry rolls her eyes playfully. She begins tracing shapes on the back of his hand.

The stop was Lydia’s. Stiles had to pick up a box. It looks like a bigger version of a shoe box. Embry just shrugs and stares out the window.

“Eyes on the road, Stilinski,” Embry chuckles and looks at him. His eyes were glued to her.

“It just, you’re sooo pretty,” Stiles exhilarates the word ‘so.’

“Stop,” Embry blushes.

“And, I just, I just don’t see why you’d want to be with me…” Stiles starts rambling.

“Stiles, shut up,” Embry laughs, the sound intoxicates the boy, “You are amazing, and smart, and so talented, and so fucking hot. So shut it.”

Stiles parks the car. Embry is confused. She doesn’t recognize this building, it seems familiar, but she just can’t place her finger on it.

“Follow me,” Stiles grabs two boxes from the back of the Jeep and walks inside, Embry in tow.

A gasp escapes Embry's lip. A smile filling her cheeks.

“So? Do you like it?” Stiles was worried she would hate it.

“I… I love it,” Embry throws her arms around Stiles. Pulling him close, “Thank you.” She whispers.