Chapter 7: The Assurance

SASA & GEGE POV

“Follow your Heart,

Regardless of what others tell you to do. 

It’s how you feel at the end of the day that matters.”

It’s been six month since Sarah acceptance the love of Gerald and they become GF/BF.  The days passed like a merry go round circus.  As agreed, they still try to hide their relationship from the public.  Speculations arise and many have assumed   and  tried to cull out information about their real relationship, but both of them stayed mum about it.    Many write-ups have been published giving their assumptions on the real score.   There also negative write ups which also involved the family of Sarah accusing Mommy D as the cause of the cut short romance between Sarah and Gerald; saying that she  is not in favor of Gerald and preferred a non showbiz to be the  love partner of Sarah.    The family just remained calm and cool about the issues.  They refrain from commenting and just let the issue die a natural death.

Both Sarah and Gerald become busy with their own commitments.  Sarah is again preparing for the Big concert to be held in the newly inaugurated SM MOA theatre where foreign singers like Lady gaga had performed.  Another dream comes true for Sarah.  On the other hand, Gerald continues to perform in the different countries booked for the Starbuilders package tours.   So they were not seen together, nor any news on the alleged relationship,  the story about  them died down.  One paparazzi   who have seen Gerald in one of his gigs wrote that he has been dating a new girl (a non showbiz) featuring the stolen picture taken during the get together party given by the sponsor of the event.  It become a big news  and made the  fans worried. 

 A heartful   kisses for my princess.  I miss you so much .. are you busy?  Love your  prince.    Sarah smile while reading the message.   Then she texted back......  your princess is so lonely without the hugs and kisses.  Love you more Babe.   Am here now at the Gforce studio rehearsing for the concert.  Will you be home by then?    By the way, I saw your picture with the girl in today’s issue of the   tabloid.  She’s cute and sexy.  

Phone ringing...... Gerald:   Hey my princess is jealous.   You know my heart and eyes had already been locked and only one picture is featured  there.  You are the only most beautiful woman in my life.  I don’t have time to look at other girls.   

Sarah:  Wehh  Echos. (Sa’s usual expression  when trying to annoy Ge)    Really....  (smiling).. I know.

Gerald:   You’re losing again your confidence on yourself.  Don’t worry my princess; I will be there by next Monday.   What do you want me to bring home for you?   

 Sarah:   You know my favorite -  orange flavour with love gummy bears..    Babe, have to go, start  of the   rehearsal.  Take care.  I Love you... Mwahhhh.   

Gerald:  Okay,  take care , call again tonight.. I love you; I love you; I lov.e you.  Mwahh, mwahh.    Then they laughed before shutting off the phone

Without her knowledge, Sarah is being observed by JV, one of her guest performer and is known to have a crush on her.  JV asked one of the G-Force if Sarah is still single or in a relationship.  He was not able to get any information from the staff.  He really admires the beauty and talent of Sarah.   However, he notice that Sarah is not sociable nor aware of her surroundings particularly during breaks, she is usually busy texting or talking with someone in her phone or ipod.  After the rehearsal, JV approached Sarah and invited her for a dinner date, which Sarah refused   politely telling him that she is no longer available.    Somebody had taken a picture while they talking exactly at the moment when JV reached out and touched the hand of Sarah.  The said picture was uploaded in the social network which made the site users agog and curious as to the status of their relationship.    Is he the  new man in the life of Sarah Geronimo?  One of the headline sighted and taken by the morning tabloid.    Friends of Gerald and Sarah saw this and became curious if  it is true and what is the real score between the two.