Chapter 17: The Journey to Forever

Sasa and Gege POV

“Time and again

There are these changes that we cannot end

As sure as the time keeps going on and on

My love for you will be FOREVERMORE”

Gerald keeps on looking at his watch; he wanted to see his family, his princess and three cute little angels.  He’s been away for three weeks; he has been part of the SM Magic Tour in US and Canada.  This will be the last out of the country assignment his manager has agreed on.  He has already told the management that he will no longer be signing an exclusive contract with the agency.  He wanted to have more free time to attend to his family and their business.

The plane landed, he immediately open his phone; Sarah:  Babe, we’re here waiting for you.  The kids are very excited to see you.  Gerald:  me too, babe, really miss you so much and the kids.  It’s been a torture not  having you on my side..Just waiting for my luggage.   Babe,  miss you, (saying it with his bedroom voice).  Love you, .    Then after getting his luggage, he almost running went out the airport to see his family.

Mr. M just shook his head and whisper:  How lovely to see two people in love?  Never imagine to see Gerald so besotted in one woman.   All the other artist just watched Gerald running as if there is a fire behind him.

Gerald sighted his family, Sarah  has not seen him yet while she looks down on Baby Ashley (3 months old)  and the two boys (Andrew & Andrei) holding on her skirt.  What a beautiful picture his family project, a loving mother to her kids.  Gerald thought.  How lucky I am to have her as my wife and mother of my children.  Then they heard Andrew shouting and running towards me, He almost felt down as he run followed by his little brother.  He knelt down and open his arms to catch them.  Andrew:  Daddy, we miss you so much, while hugging him.  Andrei echoed his brother.  He was already Teary eyed, as he stand up, the two kids remained hugging hiss legs.  Sarah:  smiling  but teary eyed as well, kissed him on his lips and lovingly said:  Welcome home my love, my prince.  Miss you so much and then kissed him again.  Gerald hugged her and baby Ashley, kissing his little princess and kissed Sarah on her forehead.  He whisper, miss you more, miss this looking at her lips and kiss her there.  Then they all go to the waiting car. 

To the onlookers, they witness a heart warming sight of  one beautiful family bonded with love.  Some fans who saw them are able to capture the moments and share it in the social network.  Their moment trended as usual immediately minutes after it was posted. 

Inside the car, Gerald:  Where do you want to go, let’s eat first.  The two boys shouted.  Jollibee, which made Sarah and Gerald laughed.   Sarah:  Wehh.. You two are  really fans of Jollibee.   So they proceeded to Eastwood branch, Jollibee.  While the kids are playing, Gerald keep hold of Sarah hands, playing with it while also playing with Baby Ashley.  Sarah:  Are you not tired? Do you want us to go home so you can rest.   Gerald:  I wanted to go home but not to rest, winking at her.  I miss my dessert and vitamins  for three weeks so I have to double my intake tonight.

Gerald:  Babe, is it possible if we can have at least three days vacation, You and I, can we have another honeymoon.  Sarah:  Geraldo... (looking at him questioningly)  , I know your style.   Ashley is only 3 months, (she touched his face and linger on his pouting lips). They laughed out loud, which causes the other diners to look into their direction.

Mommy Vangie, Ken, Mommy D and Daddy D are waiting for them in their house.  Gerald is happy to see them all.  Ken introduced his girlfriend.  Gerald kidded him, is she the one or another of your fling, jokingly punched his brother’s arm.  Ken blushed and said.. Kuya, she might get ideas and reject me.  I’ve been courting her for six months now.  Ate Sarah, please help me to convince her that I am sincere.  Everyone enjoyed the moment and it is almost midnight when they call it a day.  Sarah noticed tiredness in Gerald’s face so she told him to go upstairs to their room and rest.  But Gerald did not left her side, waited for her and together they go up.

After freshening up, they went to bed, Gerald, cuddles her and caress her  body.  They kissed each other as if it is the last day of their life.  Gerald can’t get enough of her, but seemingly fatigue and jet lag caught him so after few minutes, he felt asleep still holding Sarah tightly on his arm.  Sarah lovingly caress his face and give him a lingering kiss on his lips and close her eyes with big smile on her face.

Gerald, suddenly felt thirsty and opened his eyes.  He felt numbed on his left arm cause by Sarah’s head resting on his chest.  He smile, kissed her forehead and lifted gently her head.  He went to the bathroom to quench his thirst.  Then immediately went back to bed.  He touched softly Sarah’s face, then slowly caress his lips, downward to her breast while he slowly close the gap and give her a lingering kiss on her lips which woke Sarah.  Smiling, she touched his face and put her arms on his neck to give him more access and deepen their kiss.  His hands trail down to touch her on all her sensitive parts, which made her moan with pleasure.  Gerald claimed and brings her to heaven.  They made love so tenderly and Gerald made the most of the days when he was away from her.  The early morning is filled with love, laughter, and happiness.

They woke up late the next day.  Good morning Babe, then kiss her again.  Then lifted her to bring her to the bathroom.  The day started with so much fun and laughter.  Gerald spends the day with his family.  Then they went to visit the Geronimo clan.  The three kids have fun playing with Tito Gab and Daddy Delfin., While Sarah and Gerald talked with Mommy D.  They decided to limit the showbiz commitment of Sarah and accepted only TV guestings. She opted not to accept movie offers nor shows abroad.  She said she will concentrate in managing the business on musical instruments, lessons and restaurant.   Gerald on the other hand will concentrate on their sports gears store and accept only two movies per year and TV guesting.  He also forms his basketball team which he will be coaching to participate in the next PBA season.  Daddy Delfin joined them and agree to their plans.  He said, he will assist Gerald on his new venture and will be his assistant couch.  Then Ate shine and her family arrive.  They miss Ate Joana who opted to stay in London with her family. 

Several years passed but still true love still blooms and continues.  On their 25th year wedding anniversary, they planned to renew their marriage vow.  Again, they invited and requested Ate Juday and Ryan to be part of this happy moment. There are changes however in the entourage, their four kids, Andrew, Andrei, Ashley, and Asher acts as their secondary sponsor.  Andrew who just graduated with honor is already a certified CPA and will be pursuing law; Andrei to complete his medicine proper; Ashley also on her last year on Music and Arts and incline to follow the footstep of her mother.  She has already guested in several TV shows. and negotiations are being made for her to sign music contract with Star Magic.  The doting parents are not against with one condition, she has yet to finish her studies.  The youngest, Asher, who is only 12 years old is more on dancing, she has the move of her father and the grace of her mother.  When asked what she wanted when she grow older, she said, she like to be a pop star like her mom and a dramatic actor like her dad.  She will be the best she claimed; then showing them her talent, singing, dancing and acting.  Her parents and grandparents are very proud of her.  They even kidded Sarah, oh what will be then for her to be a Stage mother.

Another milestone in their relationship, the renewal of their Vows to love each other to forever.  Gerald made his proposal in front of their children, family and friends for Sarah to marry him and be his forever. He gave Sarah, another eternity ring  studded with diamonds as a symbol of his proposal.  Their  marraige will again take place on his 52nd birthday celebration.