Epiloque

Life is complicated and indefinable.    Every individual  has its own purpose in life. God has designs and plans for all His creation.  Only God knows what is planned for each of us, including the path of finding the right partner in life.  

There is no perfect individual, but there is always  the right  guy, God has destined for  every man to meet during his/her course in life, on the right time and in the right place.  No one can say, I will know who will be the right guy for him/her.  

He/she will just feel it in his/her heart once it knocks.  The only reason why some were not able to find the right partner, it is when you failed to notice his/her presence one time in your life.  You let it pass you by because you do not let your heart discern and listen to the sign God is giving you.  Maybe, he is already a part of your life, but  you are looking the other way, so he/she  got tired in waiting for you to notice, so they left.

 We have been hooked into and became part of the amazing journey of love between two good hearted individuals, Sarah Asher Tua Geronimo and Gerald Randolph Obissima Anderson.  At first, we accepted them as love team and accepted their past lives, loves, and career.  We know them by what we read and heard.  They made us feel younger and has given us inspiration to make our every day exciting and not miss any day in our life without looking for news.  To us anything about them, good or bad, are still music to our ears. We learned to accept their flaws, their misgivings and failures.  We gave them the support they need unconditionally, even for some, have even extended their actual, physical and emotional, involvement to further enhance and strengthen the seemingly blooming relationship.

We love them because we saw in them something that is unique, special and purity of heart that we wanted to protect from all the vultures waiting  to catch them in their weakest moment.

Sarah Asher Tua Geronimo,  a loving and doting daughter of Delfin and Divina Geronimo, a family who have worked hard in order to give the best for their family, who experience to be ridiculed and left with no dignity because they are nobody, hardly had enough to feed themselves, but they have God and their faith that one day in God’s time, they will find the pot of gold and live the way they wanted to live in luxury. .  Sarah is an epitome of one loving, caring, sweet, and obedient daughter;  Sarah in her early age shared the same dream of making her family get a much better life than what they have.  She promise to herself, one day, I will build them the palace where her parents will be the king and queen; her sisters and brother, the princess and prince and live happily ever after. 

The day when her dreams will come true happened. It is already written, at the early age of 15, she got the biggest glory of her life.  She won the contest and bring home the bacon. She was already happy because the prize will make her family will have the things they dream off.   She never in her dreams realized that she will become one of the top artist  in her generation.   She has been sheltered all her life, there is no bad blood in her and never  realized that  in the real world, she has to be tough and ready to face any challenges  she may come across to in the process.  She is the only one left existing left unfazed by the glitz and glitters of showbizness.  

She has been an inspiration to many young people  who wanted to be like her, who dream like her and even envy her of  the many successes she is now reaping because of her God Given Talent.  What we do not know, deep inside her heart, she is at a lost and unhappy.  She has grown to be  such a lovely lady, whom many men admires from a distance.  Although they wanted to win her heart, she has become elusive and untouchable.  This is the image projected because of her ever protective parents and family.  At first, it is really noteworthy to have such caring and doting parents, but this does not help Sarah to grow normally and be ready to face the reality of life.  It made her vulnerable to vultures who have evil desires on her.  She has been and continuously  exploited by people in the industry.  She has no qualms, no say, and not even complained about it, even in her heart she already felt overused and no longer happy doing things she didn’t want to do.  At one time in her life, she rebelled  and tried to look for inspiration  to make her life beautiful.  Sad to say, she felt into the trap of artificiality. She fell to the spell of the wrong guy who only like her because she is Sarah, the Popstar princess and has no knowledge of the real person inside the shell.  She then experience her first pain, her first heartbreak. She cried and we cried with her. She was burned and her pride crashed to pieces, she learned her lesson, admitting that her parents are right in rejecting the idea of her getting into a relationship with that guy.