Chapter 15: The Feeling of Anticipation

Sasa and Gege POV

Sasa and Gege POV

“Well if you look into my eyes then you should know

That you have nothing here to doubt nothing to fear

And you can lay your questions down cause if you'll hold me

I'll be by your side

Forever by your side”

The first four months of pregnancy is the big test on the maturity of the couple.    Sarah was advised by the doctor to lay low on her activities.  She can sing but has to limit her movement particularly dancing and avoid late nights.  Major adjustment has to be done on her schedules.    Her Sarah G Live has been taped for airing for the last remaining three months of the year.   She was allowed to have guestings on ASAP and limit the numbers of events. 

Since Sarah has more time to herself, her insecurities and fears resurfaced.    She tried to curtailed it especially if Gerald is around because she doesn’t want to trouble him about her feelings. 

Gerald:  Babes, are you okay, you seemed to be out of space.  What are you thinking?   Is their something wrong?

Sarah:  I am okay babes, It is just one of the spell.  Nothing to worry.

Gerald:  Hugged Sarah from behind while touching her tummy.   Hmm.  Are you sure, I sense you’re not telling the truth? Come on, tell daddy, still massaging her tummy.  Is Jr., here making your life miserable, then he turn her around to face him and kissed her forehead, then slowly touched her eyes, nose and then give her a lingering kiss on her lips.

Sarah:  Am getting fat.  Do I look okay, how do you see me now after gaining 20 pounds, I don’t feel good,  babes, don’t leave me.

Gerald:  Babes, my princess, when you accepted my love, and married me,  I made a vow that you will be my babes, my princess, my love until the last breath of my life.  I will no longer exist if ever, we will not be together.  Every minute of my life is dedicated to our future children starting with this one. (touch and massage her bulging tummy).  Never doubt it.  I love I love you, I love you.  Then,  kissed her again with much longing and love.

Then she lifted Sarah and carry her to their room, and let her feel how special she is for him.  Sarah sleep peaceful, while Gerald looked at her and touches her with so much care and love.  The he kissed her tummy while whispering:  Baby, don’t    make your mommy tired  and  suffer. Please baby, I don’t want  her to  suffer.  If I can carry, the weight, I will gladly do it for her.  I love your mommy so much.  Then, kissed her bulging tummy again and again.  Then he lay down and put her head on his chest and embrace her and offer prayer and sleep.

Sarah frequented visiting her  Ate Juday while Gerald is having his events.  Ate Juday taught her to cook several special dishes and give her advices to overcome the spell.  For that, Sarah is so thankful.

Sarah:   Ate, you are really an angel.  Without you, I guess I will not be able to overcome these feelings.   How  I wish that I could be like you and be able to carry the responsibilities of being a good mother and wife.

Juday:  Don’t fret, like you, when I first got pregnant, I panic.  I don’t know what to do then but your  Kuya Ryan assured me and never  left my side.  He always do things to make me feel beautiful and all my fears just evaporated.  I remember in one of my cravings, I asked him to buy me green ice-cream.  He really move heaven and earth to give it to me.  In your case, I see your Babes, Gerald, is making his effort to have your pregnancy light and keep you happy always.  As I can see it, he just inherited the throne of Ryan,  and at times surpassed what Ryan did for me.  He really is so much in love with you, babe.