amusement park+beach

Amusement parks are fun for the whole squad, because they rent out enchanted wheelchairs for centaurs, as well as enchanted pocket dimension scarvesfor winged people, so everyone can go on the rides.

They plan it around the full moon, as in not on the full moon, pool enough money to rent both things as well as pay for admission and food, then they collectively ditch school to avoid the crowds.

Don't worry, evan and alana collected their assignments before hand and planned it carefully so they didnt miss anything important that day

They spend all day at the amusement park, starting with all the rides which had almost no line seeing as it was a random tuesday, then around noon they ate, then played games while their stomachs settled then went on some more rides

When the park closed down the group headed to the beach, making a deal with the wheelchari guy to promise to bring it back, while the twins giggled about something.

"Guys why are we going to the beach that didnt exactly work out well last time." alana points out, but zoe just says cryptically,

"We're not going to the beach."

"Great so this entire time you two have been a duo of murderers and are going to kill us sinking our bodies into the bay." the entire group stops to look at him and he just shrugs innoccently. "What? If i was a murderer that's what i would do."

"That's alarming jared."

They get to the docks and come up on a pontoon and both go,

'Ta da! Its a boat!"

"You bought a boat?"

"We rented a boat." zoe corrected.

"We bought illegal fireworks." conner said, and zoe smacked his arm.

"They werent supposed to know about those yet."

"Everybody on the boat." it takes jared and conner to get evan on but they do it, and he gets stationed between the two rows of seats.

They get out of the marina and into open water, eventually far enough away from the shore conner starts lighting up fireworks, while alana, who got splashed and turned a while ago, is with alana on a raft, the perfect medium or comfort for both of them.

Then, just as they run out a solid four large ripples that came off a larger boat hit, rocking the pontoon, and the raft gets flipped causing zoe to fall in.

Thankfully alana catches her but then they realize evan went overboard too, with the wheelchair.

Jared the dolphin finds them, him changed to a squid to grab him and pull him back on top, as well as the chair that had become seperated.

Now evans soaked, in horse form, on a boat.

He stays low, folding his legs in and shivering, while jared dries off immediately with the use of cat form and a towel.

It takes a while but as they go back into the marina they dry evan zoe and alana off, not succeeding in getting alanas legs back before they get to land.

Evan the centuar gives her a ride, they drop the wheelchair off and head home, evan in the bed of conners truck.

That's legal, but they cant be standing