V| Spells

Description: Taehyung is in love with you, and for almost a year has been trying to get you to catch on to his feelings. You are oblivious however, causing Taehyung to become upset and convinced you have absolutely no feelings towards him and don’t see him as anything more than a friend. One rainy night, in a fit of depression and desperation, he is gifted a love potion from a homeless woman on the street. Apparently you will fall in love with him for a day, but you figure out his scheme. Angry and thinking it’s a prank, you decided to get him back by playing along, which creates mass chaos and emotional distress for the both of you.

(Y/N)= Your Name.

Authors Note: lol I'm such a liar. I'm so addicted to writing these that I'm having a hard time doing just one a week. Hurhurhur. Also I literally stared at that gif for like an hour and couldn't look away.

~~~

Je t’aime. Te amo. Wo ai ni. Aishiteru. Saranghae. I love you.

There are thousands and thousands of universal ways to declare your love for someone, and it doesn’t have to just be through words. Your acts can also provide a way of telling someone as well. Sometimes all it takes is a look to declare your innermost feelings; pouring your heart into your gaze in desperation towards the keeper of your affections.

Unfortunately, humans are inherently oblivious.

So, when Kim Taehyung stared intently this way at you, you thought nothing of it, only continuing to clean his face with a napkin as you tidied the food stains from his messy eating habits on his cheeks.

Taehyung was secretly desperately in love with you to the point where it had began to ache. He did everything he could to catch your attention, but nothing had been working. From acting cute to wearing expensive clothes to even giving you looks that would cause any other girl in the entire world to pass out, you weren’t giving much of a response. He didn’t understand.

Couldn’t you hear how loudly his heart beat? Couldn’t you see how you made him blush? Didn’t you know he would do anything for you?

You had been friends with Taehyung for awhile now, and although at one point you had thought about what might happen if you two were more, you saw how many girls stared at him, and you thought they were all much better than you. So, because you didn’t want to lose him, you stayed his friend but tried your best to keep your distance.

The two of you were sitting in a restaurant, having a good time with each other before night fell and you would have to go back home. Taehyung had eaten his food very sloppily because he kept laughing and smiling while talking to you, so you had proceeded to help him clean his face.

As you walked towards him and gently caressed his cheeks with the cloth, his heart beat so fast that he thought he was going to die. He looked up at you, desperately trying to tell you how he felt with his eyes. For a moment, you didn’t notice. When you finally felt his gaze, you looked back, snapping your eyes towards his and stopping your job.

Completely caught in the moment, Taehyung closed his eyes and puckered his lips, leaning towards you. His cheeks were stained red and his breathing was heavy. His actions caused you to blink in confusion. Surely he wasn’t…

“What are you doing?” You asked, abruptly pulling him out of his trance.

He retreated, quickly recovering by snapping back and immediately playing off that his previous actions had been non existent.

“Nothing!” He squeaked, his usually deep voice breaking a little as he tried to look casual.

You smiled and patted his cheeks fondly, cleaning the last of the food. He watched as you departed and released a painful sigh from his lonely lips as you went back to your seat.