EXPLAINING WHAT'S TO COME... AGAIN!

Hold onto your hats my friends because... I'M BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER AU!

*SCREAMS* RIP ME!

Everyone really liked my cursed AU, and although I have high hopes for this one as well, it's going to be a lot different. Not revolving around curses or death or whatever, instead sort of based on a cliche theme with a twist.

This is pretty much the backstory for the following seven chapters so it's pretty important to read... bare with me.

The year is 3013, (Lol I sound like an old person telling their grandkid a story), and the world is divided. Unknown radioactive material plaged the human race and spliced the genetics of selected unlucky persons. Ultimately this led to the creation of beings known as hybrids; humans with animal genes ingrained into their DNA.

The half of mankind that hadn't been affected became terrified by the new species and feared the unknown differences of those infected. And so, they blocked themselves off; creating separate civilizations for the humans while leaving the hybrids with limited resources.

The humans became rich and lived comfortably; thinking nothing of the poor and secluded communities that held the hybrids. This went on for awhile; most untrusting of the unpredictable animal genetics in humans, but yet, although circumstances have been rare, some feel as though the hybrids don't deserve any sort of outcasting and are still worthy of rights. And even fewer still find the ability to fall in love with them.~

Woah, a lot to take in I know lol. I'm pretty excited to write these, although I'm already anticipating that it will be a beast. Real hard, so many words, my head spinning... ssjdhakahakshaotcj so yeah, I hope you like it :)

And one more thing... I will be starting college very soon, and although in the past I've been pretty decent at releasing chapters and such, (like three updates a week between my three books,) I'm afraid to say that this won't last much longer. I will be an engineering student; someone who is notorious for having no time outside studies.

Because of this I'm pretty sure I'll have to go down to one update a week between ALL my works, if even that, starting mid August. I'm really sorry, but I just won't have the same time I've been having this summer :( I hope you understand, but still, please look forward to the future from me! I have a lot of fluff under my sleeves~ ;)

Chichichi. Me out! Bye, love ya!