PLEASE READ + Q&A

~I cried a lot while writing this... please understand that there are things in here that I feel like people need to hear...~

And thus concludes the Hybrid AU...

To be honest I can't believe I did it. I never thought I'd get it done, but it really does prove that  there is power behind readers. I pushed myself to finish because I knew there were people waiting on me and I knew I could do it if I stopped slacking off.

Anyways, there are a few things I want to talk about, so if you care, then stay, but if not then I don't care lol I understand that I can be pretty boring.

Obviously the endings I provided for the hybrid AU didn't tie up every string. I left some puzzles unsolved and some futures uncertain, but for a reason. I leave this up to the readers because I believe there is power in the minds of those who hold imagination. We can truly hope that whatever the case, every scenario may lead to a 'paradise,' or... maybe it doesn't. It is completely up to you.

The world this AU was set in was one of broken foundations, fear, and hate. When you put love among this chaos, sometimes we feel as if there is no way it can thrive. Even if we see temporary happiness, can everything truly be this way forever?

Again, what do we know. We can only hope. But as far as we go...

~"IN EVERY REALITY, YOU WILL BE LOVED"~

Upon thinking of this phrase, I realized how true this really is. 

I write these stories to escape. You read these stories to escape. All in all, these books, for me, have become an alternate reality in which perfection and imagination drives ideal love and life. Of course they are wonderful, but they aren't always there.

Sometimes when I pull away from my stories I can feel sad, because in the reality only the world sees, I'm not on some grand adventure. I'm not living a love story. 

But... it doesn't matter. Because although imagination is driving the reality of my mind, the hearts of the reality we live still beat.

I'm here to tell you something.

In the reality you experience upon pulling away from this, I hope you know... you are still loved.

BTS loves you. They really do. They can't be with every single one of us, but if they could, they would in a heartbeat. Because even though we aren't breaking their curse or accepting them as hybrids, and even though Jungkook never comes to your county to become your neighbor, and Jin isn't right there when you cry over hating your body, and Namjoon doesn't allow you to work in his mansion, and Taehyung isn't stuck with you in fairytales, and Jimin doesn't choose you at a kissing booth, and Hoseok doesn't finally talk to you on a roller coaster, and Yoongi isn't stuck with you on a stranded island...

The love is still there.

Find those who love you in every reality. They are there, and even if you may not think so, they are. If you can think of no one else, then know that I love you. And your love keeps me in shape too, trust me. I can find myself crying in desperation over the suffocating reality that I would rather escape at times, but after reading your comments...

I can smile.

Because I feel loved.

So please do continue to escape through stories. It has added a lightness to my life and kept me moving even when things are hard. But don't worry; you are loved no matter where you are. You are loved in every reality.

So, why do I feel the need to say this? Wattpad is a wonderful community and has allowed me to meet people and friends I will remember forever, but... lately I've been noticing something.