V| Paid

Description: Your best friend's younger brother, Taehyung, always drives her crazy. He's only a year younger than the two of you but she always has to watch over him and have him bother her. Wanting a break, she begs you to take her brother for a day and says she will pay you to keep him out of her way. Who are you to turn down money? What could possibly happen in a day anyway?

(Y/N)= Your Name
(B/F/N)= Best Friend's Name

Author's Note: You guys... I graduated! I am done with high school and I can't believe it! I cried a lot, but you know what, I think I'm ready for the next chapter of my life~  Many thanks to those of you who have been supporting my stories! I really appreciate it and it means so much <3

~~~

"Kim Taehyung get out of here!" Your best friend scolded as her younger brother tried to intrude on the two of you watching a movie.

"Why can't I watch?" He asked with a pout, crossing his arms in defiance. He had pushed his way in between the two of you on the couch and was now squished in between; his actions causing the popcorn to tip over.

"Because I don't want you here!"

"I bet (Y/N) wants me here," He told your friend, looking towards you with begging eyes. You only laughed lightly and shook your head.

"Sorry Tae, (B/F/N) has spoken."

Taehyung pouted and huffed in disappointed anger. 

"It's not fair! I never get to hang out with you and (Y/N)!"

"It's your own fault for being so annoying. Now get out before I have to beat you with a broom."

You watched as he sighed before slowly getting up again. He looked at the TV and the two of you longingly before trudging out of the room. He made every step look like it pained him.

"Bye Tae!" You called out to your friend's brother which made him smile a little before he exited the room.

"Jeez I thought he'd never leave," Your friend complained while picking up the popcorn, "Are you sure you don't want a brother? I'd sell him to you if you want."

"Nah, I'm good," You told her with a small laugh, "But really (B/F/N), he's not that bad. He just really loves you. I think he's cute."

(B/F/N)'s eyes widened at your words and she swung her head to look at you in disbelief.

"Not like that!" You told her quickly with a small embarrassed laugh, "He's just cute in general. As in immature but innocent, and his wanting to be included reminds me of a little kid."

"A little kid huh?" She questioned in suspicion, "You know he's only a year younger than us right? And he definitely doesn't look at you as an older sister. Be careful around that punk."

You blushed and turned to face the movie, wanting to change that subject.

"Oh! This scene is good!" You exclaimed, pointing towards the TV screen exuberantly. Your friend, who adored the scene you had pointed out, seemed to forget what she had been talking about and squealed in excitement. Only a minute later, the two of you were interrupted once more.

"(B/F/N)!" Her mom called out in a slightly strained voice, "Come here please!"

Your friend groaned but obliged immediately, obeying her mom but telling you to pause the movie before she left.

You waited patiently and played on your phone while she was gone. When she came back, she was shaking in fury.

"What's wrong?" You asked in worry upon seeing her irritated state.