Chapter 70

Harry's POV

"Sick, right mate?" Dean threw his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah," I was still uptight about meeting this girl he said was my type.

"Oi! You two quit making out and come over here and get inside," Lenny yelled as the bouncer outside of the bar looked at us like we were trouble. I saw a paparazzi come up the street seeing as we were easy targets not being used to being famous in the town.

"Lenny quit your banter," Dean snickered from my side and followed Lenny and Finn inside.

"I'll be there in a bit. Going to take a smoke out here," I grabbed the pack from my back pocket but felt them missing, instead my phone was the only thing I got my hands on.

I had a missed call from Q. I quickly returned the call and he answered on the last dial tone with the tv playing in the background.

"Hey you called? I thought we were clear about the no contact thing," I blasted sourly through the phone. Q might have been one of my best friends back in the states but at the moment I needed to focus on me, not anything that would interrupt my work.

"It's Callie. I messed up man," he confessed like a good friend would.

"What the fuck have you done?" I gritted my teeth and sat on the bench by the street.

"I told her where you were, but I told her the wrong place. I told her you were in Rome living with a girl that James knew. I know you didn't want anyone to talk to her or be friends with her anymore, fearing that she would break through the wall that you asked us to put up. She was crying and snotting all over my damn house man," Q let me know. At least he didn't tell her about London, where I was really at.

"Keep an eye on her for me, but don't let her know it," I asked a favor becoming increasingly worried about my love.

"I'll do my best."

"Wait, why was she at your house?" I froze. She couldn't be begging all these people I was once close with all these questions about me. I just saw her in a lip lock with my own brother after she sucked my dick. This wasn't the Callie I expected during a break up. The babe was relentless.

"She was buying something from the next door neighbors. You know what, it's a long story and I've got someone coming over and I ain't got time to talk to you anymore," Q was his usual charming self about the topic.

"Thanks bud," I chuckled, missing the lounge we performed at together. I daydreamed about the nights Callie would come and watch me with eyes wandering over me and the crowd. She loved the atmosphere, she loved the people, and she loved me. Although, loved was in past tense. I knew we weren't ever a good match, but I had to have her, even for the little amount of time we were together. It was the best of my life.

"Oh and Harry?"

"Yeah mate?" I furrowed my brows again and ran my fingers through my greasy, curly mane.

"She was with this dude today. I don't know who it was, but he looked familiar."

"Was it Vincent?" I was confused. Callie didn't have any friends other than the ones I took away from her due to my selfishness.

"Nah, he had dark hair and a big truck outside in the street," he gave me details and it all clicked. Callie was with Logan.

"Fuck," I pulled the phone away from my face and cursed out loud. My fists clenched and I knew I was going to lose my cool. My composure was quickly fading and I needed to get my mind off her. I hung up on Q and made my way into the bar showing the bouncer my ID.