2 x 19 p1

I just watched the trailer for the next episode and I was shook. After seeing the clips of Alice and Fp, I really wanted to write a quick story about what I would want to happen!
________________________________

It was the morning after midge's funeral. Things were still far from reality, as nobody could quite come to terms with what had happened. The town was completely empty. Nobody dared to step a foot outside, knowing there was a killer on the loose.

At the cooper household, Alice had just finished getting ready, and was now preparing breakfast. She was still scared out of her mind, but tried to keep a positive atmosphere. She was well aware that this was a dark time, but she was able to be happy about one thing, and that was having her family back together. Although Hal wasn't the one she wanted to be with at that moment in time, she was glad to have somebody there to support her.

She suddenly snapped out of her thoughts as she heard voices in the hall. She was about to open her mouth and say good morning, when she heard what was being talked about.

„Dad, seriously? After all these years you didn't know that she was allergic to those flowers?!"

„No I did Betty, I just forgot, that's all."

„Yeah well next time, don't forget, and you know what? You could've thanked me at least. I'm the reason you're back here, so make an effort"

„I will Betty, and thankyou for calling me"

Alice stood and listened to her daughter and husband talking. They had planned it all along. Betty called him and asked him to come and apologise. He didn't want any of this. Alice felt tears running down her cheeks. She quickly wiped them away when she heard Hal coming into the kitchen. She diverted her attention back to making breakfast. She was furious and upset, but tried her best to hide it.

„Morning" Hal said grumpily

Alice just turned her head and nodded slightly.

Hal knew something was up.

„What's wrong now?" He sighed

"What's wrong is that you lied to me yesterday. You don't want to be here. This was all Betty's idea" sniffed, turning around and leaning against the counter, her arms crossed in front of her.

"Alice.."

"Do you know what, Hal? I've had enough. This isn't working"

"Seriously Alice. You're not even willing to give it a shot?" He was starting to get angry

"No. I'm not anymore"

"For gods sake Alice."

"Come again?"

"I said for gods sake Alice. You're so selfish, you know? God I can't believe you!"

Alice flinched as he shouted at her. Luckily Betty was upstairs, and couldn't hear anything.

"Fuck you Hal"

"Fuck me? Fuck you! You piece of shit!" He screamed grabbing for her arm. She tried turning away, but he was able to grab hold of her arm. He twisted it slightly, but she fought back. She was a lot stronger than he anticipated. She grabbed hold of him, and started pushing him away. She clawed her nails into his shoulders causing him to groan in pain. As a Defense he grabbed the closest thing he could reach. Without even looking at what he had in his hand he reached and held it against Alice's arm. His actions were so fast, that alice hadn't even seen him pick up the object. She realised what was happening as soon as she felt the knife digging deep into her arm. She quickly let go of Hal, and stared at her arm in shock. There was a large gash on her arm and blood was seeping out of it. She yelled in pain as she grabbed her arm and tried to stop the blood from spilling out.

"Alice I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? You're fucking sorry?!"

She quickly ran over to the counter and opened up one of the drawers. She got out the first aid kit and then headed for the door. On the way, she picked up her car keys. She headed out to her car and got in, driving away as fast as she could. She pulled up at pops and remained in the car. She rummaged in the first aid kit and found a bandage and some tape. She applied pressure to her arm, and quickly wrapped the bandage around it. She then pulled the shirt back over her arm and tried her best to cover it up.

She started up the car again and drove off. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she knew she had to get out of there. She carried on driving and soon, through natural instinct, found herself on the Southside, more specifically the trailer park. She pulled up in front of one of the trailers. She quickly looked in the mirror, to fix her hair, however when she looked, all she could see was smudged makeup and tears. She hadn't even noticed that she had cried the entire way there. She didn't even bother wiping away the tears, fixing her makeup or sorting out her hair. She got out of the car and walked up to the trailer, knocking on the door. She was soon greeted by FP. They both stood staring at each other. Alice remembered the way he had treated her the last time they saw each other, and FP remembered the last time he had seen her, which was when he had seen her with Hal.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure"

Alice slowly made her way into the trailer. Fp walked into the living room, while Alice closed the door behind her. Before turning to face FP, she hesitated, letting the tears fall down her cheeks. When she did finally turn around, FP could see that she was emotionally hurt. She was trembling slightly, which didn't go unnoticed.

"F..f..FP" she stuttered through her tears

She was nervous, so she clutched onto her arm. She felt a burning sensation ripple through her arm and then through her body. She shuddered a little, trying to hide her obvious pain.

"Alice? Are you ok?" FP asked worriedly

"I'm fine" she said removing her hand from her arm

FP watched her closely and saw the blood on the hand she had just removed from her arm. Without hesitation, he walked over to her and bent down on one knee. He slowly turned her wounded arm and rolled up the blood soaked sleeve of her blouse, revealing the deep cut.
________________________________

There will definitely be a part two of this chapter, so stay updated x