Stuff

"You may now kiss the bride"

Everyone clapped and FP and Alice stared in awe at their best friends, Sierra and Tom, who just confirmed their love for each other.

They all left the church and walked back to the hotel in which the wedding reception was taking place.

"Im so happy for them" Alice smiled.

"Yeah me too. They finally found their way back to each other and now they're happy again"

"Yeah..."

"I hope that'll be us one day" FP said without thinking twice.

He always knew Alice was the one and now that he had her back he didn't want to loose her ever again.

"Really?" Alice smiled hopefully

"Really. I want to be with you, forever. I want to love you for the rest of my life"

Alice stopped and turned to look at FP, a wide grin plastered on her face.

"FP.."

"Only if you want to" FP shrugged jokingly.

"Oh shut up" Alice laughed pulling him towards her.

"Do you really wanna be stuck with me for the rest of your life?" FP asked inching towards her lips.

"I think it's too late for that"

"Well you know-"

"Damn it kiss me already"

Without hesitation he leaned in and kissed her. It was long and passionate, leaving them quite breathless.

"Come on you sex freaks, there will be enough time for that later" they heard a man shout from the other side of the road.

"Shut up Fred!" Alice screamed not even bothering to turn around.

FP smirked and joined their lips again.

"Alright that's enough you two" Hermione yelled.

"No!" Alice yelled back.

They heard the sound of footsteps coming towards them and pulled away to see Hermione and Fred standing in front of them.

FP opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Fred.

"Keep it in your pants the both of you. You can continue this later but certainly not at Tom and Sierra's wedding you got it?"

"Yes sir" Alice mocked.

"You two are the worst" Fred sighed taking Hermione's hand into his and walking off.

"Pfff" FP sighed.

"And you know it!" He shouted.

"Don't pay any attention to him" Alice said, pulling him back into a kiss.

"I can hear you!" Fred screamed.

They didn't stop.

"I can STILL hear you!"

*****

"Hey, What took you so long?" Sierra asked, as she saw Alice and FP entering the room.

"We got caught up.. you know. Stuff" Alice said.

"Well you're here now" Sierra smiled,"your table is over there and we'll be eating in about twenty minutes"

"Okayy" FP smiled.

Sierra left to go and talk to some other guests leaving Alice and FP alone.

"Stuff?" Fred asked walking over to them.

"Yes, stuff" Alice glared

"Couldn't the stuff wait?"

"No it could not"

"Well how about you lay off the stuff until tonight ok?"

"Whatever you say"