Sexually frustrated

"I can't believe it's been so long" Hermione said, squealing a little as she got excited about the fact that the four of them were finally back together.

"I know" Alice grinned, joining them on the floor.

"So what's the plan?" Fred asked eagerly but Alice, who was about to answer him, was interrupted by someone coming in.

"Yeah, what is the plan Alice?" Hal asked smugly, eyeing Alice.

Alice let out a long sigh.

"Really Hal? You can't even let me have a night in with my best friends?" Alice said, getting up and walking towards Hal.

"Well god knows what you'll get up to, especially because of him" he said, pointing at FP.

"Jesus Hal! We've been over this!"

"Alice! I'm warning you!"

"No"

"What do you mean no?"

„I mean, no. You're not going to control my every move. I don't give a fuck about what you have to say, so leave me alone!"

Hermione, Fred and FP were all taken aback by her sudden outburst. They were happy though, that she was able to stand up to him.

"Fuck you, Alice" Hal said, shoving her and leaving the house.

"Sorry about that" Alice said, rejoining the group.

"Impressive. Didn't see that coming" Hermione said, truthfully.

"Yeah, he's not going to see a whole lot coming his way" Alice said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm divorcing him. I don't wanna do it anymore. It's driving me insane"

"Good for you. You deserve better" FP said.

Alice flashed him a smile before returning her attention to the rest of the group.

"Anyway, as I was saying, I ordered pizza and..." she trailed off looking over at the liquor cabinet and a crate of beer.

*****

Not even half an hour later, and they were all drunk, although some more than others. Hermione wasn't used to drinking so much, so she was already drunk after a few beers, however Alice and FP were used to it. They could handle a lot more.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" Hermione squealed.

„Ok, I'm in" Fred sighed.

„Me too"

„Why not"

„ok, Hermione, since you suggested it, you can start off" Alice said, grinning.

"Truth"

Alice thought for a second.

"On a scale of 1 to 10.. where does Fred lie?" Alice snorted.

Hermione gasped and snorted too. It took her a minute, but she truthfully answered.

"9"

"Okayyyyy" FP shouted

"Woooh" Alice yelled.

Fred blushed and tried to pretend he didn't think the exact same about her.

"Ok, Fred your turn" FP said.

"Dare" he replied, immediately regretting his decision as he saw a smile creep up on FP's face.

"I dare you to kiss Hermione"