Reunited p2

They all released from the hug and took a moment to appreciate each other's presence. Alice, being much shorter than the two of them, placed her hands on their shoulders and gazed up at the two men she had so much love for. She smiled and sighed before turning to Betty and Jughead who were still stood next to them.

"I take it Betty has been staying here?"

"Yeah, we uh, thought it would be for the best" FP said hoping Alice didn't mind.

"Thank you. I mean it" Alice smiled

"It's no problem" FP smiled, walking over to her and placing a hand on her shoulder. "You guys better head upstairs, it's getting late" FP said, looking at the clock and signalling for Jughead and Betty to go.

"Good idea" Betty gave her mother one last hug before taking Jughead's hand and heading upstairs.

"You know you're both more than welcome to stay" FP said staring at Alice and Charles. It was obvious that they would stay but he just wanted to make sure. Alice smiled and nodded her head before looking over at Charles who had a small smile on his face.

"I wouldn't want to impose" Charles said honestly

"Don't be ridiculous, you're family" FP said

"Well in that case" he said shrugging and smiling a devilishly handsome smile much like FP's.

"You can have the room second to the left when you go up the stairs"

"Thanks" Charles smiled, looking gratefully at his parents.

"It's good to have you back, boy" FP pulled Charles in for another hug and so did Alice before they let him retire to the room upstairs. They watched him disappear before turning to look at each other, both letting out a deep sigh.

"FP I-"

"It's ok" He didn't know what she was going to say but whatever it was, he didn't care. She was back and safe and that was all that mattered.

"No, FP I have some explaining to do"

He could tell she was serious. He stared into her regret filled eyes and knew there was something she was holding on to, desperately trying to let go. In that moment he realised he had been completely oblivious the last few months and needed to be there for her.

"Ok, whatever it is, you can tell me"

Alice smiled. She knew FP would be understanding, she just hoped he would accept everything she was about to tell him.

And so, the two of them sat down in the living room and Alice told him everything. She didn't hold back on anything, she wanted him to know what happened.

"It started off with the blackhood, Hal to be mir exact. I endured years of pain to the point where I was willing to do anything to get away from him. When he was arrested I felt relief, but the guilt was still there. I couldn't believe I had been married to a serial killer for two decades, let alone let him torture my family. Truth be told, I was disgusted with myself. That's when Polly told me about the farm. I remember the conversation we had one night. She told me about her so called healing process and everything the farm did to help her. I'm no fool, I realised exactly what was going on and so I agreed to join. Not for me but for the sake of my daughter. I knew what she was gettting herself into and I couldn't let that happen to her. Shortly after, I got in touch with the police. They had some questions about the blackhood and everything that had happened. I wasn't reluctant to tell them and once I mentioned the farm they opened up an investigation with the FBI. They had suspicions but needed more information, information from someone on the inside. I helped them with anything I could but under strict conditions. I couldn't tell anyone, not even my family about it, not even you... I met Charles in the time I was there. He helped me stay sane. I couldn't believe my luck.." Alice's voice got quiet and the tears began to spill from her cheeks. "I wanted to tell you so badly FP, I really did.

"Hey, it's ok" FP whispered, pulling Alice into a hug. "I get it. I understand why you didn't tell me"

He genuinely understood her. He knew what it must have been like so he accepted it.

"You do?" Alice said looking up, wiping the remaining tears away.

"I do."

Alice smiled at how genuine and understanding he was being.

"Besides, it means I didn't loose you after all"

Alice was a little taken aback by those words. She wasn't expecting that kind of response. She was heartbroken when they ended things but she knew all to well why it happened. She was also aware that Gladys left and the reasoning behind it all. She stared deep into FP's eyes knowing those feeling towards him weren't fake. She couldn't deny the way she felt about him nor could he deny the way he felt about her. He too tried to ignore it but it was impossible. It had always been Alice. No one else. Just her.

There was an undeniable tension between the two of them now to which neither of them knew how to respond.

"Sorry, that was-"

"No.." Alice said, inching towards him

"-Too soon" he breathed out

"No it wasn't" she whispered

FP gently caressed her cheek before leaning in to kiss her. It had been too long and they both needed each other. The kiss deepened almost immediately and FP pulled Alice towards him so that she was straddling him. His hands went down her torso and landed on her hips, gently pulling them closer to his. Her hands roamed his hair pulling on it lightly.

After a while FP pulled away from the kiss and carried on down her neck and to her chest. Alice closed her eyes, enjoying every moment of it. The way his lips gently grazed across her skin gave her goosebumps and made her heart beat faster.

She gently and slowly began grinding her hips against his knowing how badly she wanted him. FP immediately noticed what she was doing and smiled to himself. Of course he wanted this to happen but this was a sign that she was more than willing to as well.

He gently reached down underneath her skirt making Alice gasp at his touch. He was so gentle with her but she was growing impatient. He teased her a little more before she reached down and undid his flyers. She lifted up gently before sinking back down, both of them letting out a gasp. Alice connected their kiss again as she began moving up and down. FP smiled at how dominant Alice was. He loved it although usually they were always fighting for it. He slowly slid his hands back down to her hips, grabbing them gently and squeezing them. It drove Alice insane and she began picking up the pace. FP clenched his jaw and leaned into her chest placing more kisses against her hot, clammy skin. He made his way up her neck again before reaching her mouth. Clearly almost out of breath they breathed heavily into the heated kiss. Alice pulled away to admire the man before her and he did the same. Nothing could describe the way he was feeling.

"It was you all along" he whispered, smiling and reconnecting their kiss.

He was right. It had been her all along.

Part 2 as requested! I felt like writing something like this so sorry if that's not your kind of thing. I just felt like it was needed after the lack of Falice we got in season 3!