2 x 19 p2

FP slowly removed the bandage from her arm, revealing the deep cut. He looked at it, horrified. He wanted to know who did this to her, and why but first he had to help her take care of the wound. She was visibly in a lot of pain. He got up from his knees and gently took her hands into his. He led her over to the kitchen table and helped her sit down. He quickly reached for a first aid kit which was laying on top of a shelf.
He kneeled back down beside her and started cleaning the cut. She flinched as the burning sensation returned, a few tears escaping her eyes, but she was quick to wipe them away.

She watched as FP took care of the wound, being ever so gentle and trying not to hurt her even more. His warm hands were comforting to her. He had one hand gripped around her wrist and the other was tending to the wound. He finished cleaning it and started wrapping a new bandage around it, although this time it was secure and would stay in place. Without looking up, he asked Alice what had happened.

"Alice, how did this happen?"

Alice took a deep sigh, knowing exactly how FP would react.

"FP.. don't flip out. But it was Hal. We had a disagreement and things got out of hand"

"You're telling me, this was you're husbands doing?!"

"Yes"

"Do you want me to do anything about it?"

"Please don't. At least not right now."

Tears began flooding out of her eyes again. Fps hands traveled up her arms, rubbing them gently. Alice started crying even harder.

"FP. I don't have anyone anymore.. I've driven everyone away. Both of my daughters. My husband. And now my son"

"Shh shh, Alice.. you have me. No matter what, I swear I will always be there for you"

Alice smiled through her tears as she looked down at FP, Who hadn't shifted from his spot on the floor. His hands traveled back down her arms and took her hands into his. He squeezed them gently before holding them up to his face and placing a gentle kiss on them.

"FP? I know it's a big thing to ask, but can I stay here for a while? I just can't go back there and face him right now."

"Of course, anything you need" he smiled

"Thankyou"

He didn't answer, he just pulled her into a hug. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arm around his neck. She placed her head in the crook of his neck and let a few more tears fall. He felt the tears against his skin, and pulled her in even closer. He wanted to be there for her. He wanted her to be able to rely on him. He pulled away from the hug and cupped her face with his hand. They both smiled, gazing deep into each other's eyes.

„Listen Alice, I've got to go to pops, my shift starts in 15 minutes"

„Okay, hurry then, I don't want you to be late because of me"

"Don't worry about it. If you need anything, just call me.. and please don't leave the trailer. I know it's not much, but there's a killer on the loose"

"Don't worry, I won't go anywhere"

Fp hugged her quickly before leaving. Alice locked the door and headed into the bathroom. She was a mess.

She tied back her hair and removed her makeup, washing her face. She then headed into Fps room and looked for some more suitable clothing, as hers were covered in blood. She began unbuttoning her blouse and slipped out of her clothes. She was left only in her underwear. She picked up a rather oversized t shirt and pulled it over her head. It wasn't long enough to cover her hips but she didn't really care. She headed back out and into the front room. She flopped down onto the couch and fell straight asleep.

A few hours later, and FP had returned from work. He opened the front door and his eyes immediately found Alice. She was passed out on the couch. He smiled before silently closing the door. He put his keys down and crept over to where she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful, and he took a moment to admire her. She suddenly stirred in her sleep and fluttered open her eyes. At first she was confused, but as soon as she saw Fps face she knew where she was. She looked deep into his eyes and smiled at him. Her smile soon faded as she tried propping her self up. Her arm was still aching, and her back was too.

"You Okay?"

"Yeah, just my arm and my back.."

"You're back?"

"I know.. I sound like an old lady. It's just, the couch isn't the most comfortable place to sleep" she laughed

"Don't worry, you can take my bed if you want, here I'll help you up" he said, picking her up, bridal style. She let out a small laugh a tilted her head back. Fp had his arm wrapped tightly around her waist and legs, his cold hands against her warm legs caused her to shudder. She leaned her head forward again and met right with Fps. They were centimetres apart, and no doubt about it were they thinking the same thing. Her hand found its way to his neck and started playing with his hair. Alice seductively bit her lip to make sure they were in the same track. Fp smiled and without further hesitation, he leaned in and kissed her. The kiss was slow and started becoming more and more passionate. Alice slid out of Fps arms and he shoved her against the door. She wrapped one leg around him and he pressed his body into hers. They carried on until FP broke away. They were both completely out of breath.

"You were going to take me to the bedroom" Alice whispered into his ear, before planting a trail of kisses down his jawline. He couldn't resist much longer, he scooped her back up into his arms, both of her legs wrapping around his waist, and carried them into his bedroom...