Sexually frustrated p2

"Hey Betty

"Hey Betty.. Jughead.. uhh" Fred stuttered, trying not to be suspicious.

"Hey.. have you seen our parents?" Betty asked.

"Nope"

"Yes"

Hermione and Fred both spoke in synergy. Betty looked puzzled.

"Okay.. they were here just a minute ago?"

"They decided to.. take.. a walk! Yes a walk!" Hermione blurted out.

"But you just said they were here?" Jughead said.

"Yeah, they came back" Hermione huffed.

"Okay so where are they now"

"I don't know? Where are FP AND ALICE?" Fred asked, emphasising their names to try and get their attention through the closed door.

"Yeah FP and ALICE.. where you at?" Hermione screeched.

"Hey, what's going on down here?" Veronica asked, appearing at the bottom of the stairs alongside Archie.

"Dad are you high?" Archie questioned, approaching the adults.

"Nah" Fred replied, bitting his thumb.

"Mom, you good?" Veronica asked.

"I'm fineee" Hermione smiled.

"Whatever you say" Veronica sighed, rolling her eyes. "Where are mr Jones and mrs Cooper?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out" Betty sighed. "Mom?"

"What?" Alice snapped from inside the other room.

"What are you doing?"

"FP!" Alice yelled, as FP threw himself onto her, landing them both on the floor.

"I'm sorry what?! YOU'RE DOING MR JONES?!"

"No!" Alice shrieked.

"But you just said that?!" Betty yelled.

"I'm making tea!" Alice giggled.

"Alright mom, cut the bullshit. What are you really doing?" Betty said, nudging Hermione and Fred our of the way and barging into the room.

"Interesting way of making tea" Betty said as she watched her mom climb off of FP's lap.

"What did we just walk in on?" Jughead questioned.

"We were.. well" Alice started, knowing there was no possible way to explain this.

"No need" Betty sighed "Mr Jones, I didn't know you were into makeup?"

Everyone turned their attention to FP who had lipstick on his mouth, neck and chest.

"Turns out I am" he sneered, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows.

In return Betty raised her eyebrows and glared at the both of them.

"It was an accident" Alice whined, finally giving  in.

"Oh yeah, right, so what? You just accidentally fell on to mr Jones' lips?"

"That." FP said, getting up and stumbling slightly, "is exactly. What. Happened."

"Mhm." Alice said, getting up to join him.

The two headed to the other side of the room and Alice turned around before leaving the room.

"And that's the tea sis"

I know this chapter isn't long but you all wanted a part 2 and I wasn't sure what to write. I literally wrote this in like 5 minutes and I was in a really weird mood so this is probably shit but oh well xx