Temptation

This one shot takes place a few years ago, when all the teens are about 10/11 years old. Hope you enjoy!

„Just forget about him, Mary. It's the best thing to do" Hermione said as the three of them walked down the street.

„She's right. I know how painful it is to let go of someone you love but it really is for the best" Alice sighed, placing her arm around Mary.

„Ughh, you're right. I've been holding on to this for way too long" Mary moaned realising it really was the end. Fred and her we're officially separated and she was still trying to process it. She tried so hard to make things work but the relationship was over for good.

"Well look on the bright side, tonight is going to be the best night of our lives!" Hermione yelled, making the others laugh.

There was a concert that they had been planning on going to for the last few days and everyone was hyped. The only problem was that tickets were scarce and they were struggling to get their hands on any. Luckily, the group had ties to FP Jones who was able to swing them a few.

"Who cares, right? Who cares about Fred?" Mary said, finally letting go and embracing the fact that she was now a single woman. "The only thing that matters is us living our best life, right?"

"Right!" Hermione and Alice yelled at the same time.

"Living our best life" Mary smiled looking at her two best friends. "So, onto pressing matters, who wants to go to booty-hole Southside to get these tickets? I will rock-paper-scissors—"

"I can do it" Alice stammered earning an odd stare from Hermione who knew all to well about Alice's past with FP, so having her be so reluctant to visit him caught her by surprise.

Mary on the other hand was oblivious to Alice's past with FP and opened her arms to embrace her. "You're a really good friend"

Alice smiled. "I love you". "I love you too" she chuckled.

Whilst Hermione and Mary headed home to start getting ready, Alice headed to the Southside to retrieve the tickets. She entered the building and started to make her way towards FP's office. As she did so, she ruffled her hair a bit tugged on her shirt. A small smirk covered her lips as she saw FP leaning against a wall, watching her as she came over to him.

"Hey, Alice" he smiled as she got closer to him. She stopped for a second before rolling her eyes and walking past him. He was quick to follow though.

"I really do find it a bit tedious that you just couldn't put us on the list for these tickets" she said generally wanting to know his reasoning.

"I hate to break it to you but there is no list" FP said, his gaze fixated in the distance.

"That's not true, there's always a list" Alice scoffed knowing damn well she was right.

Knowing she was was right, FP decided to change the subject. "So, you decided to come alone?"

"Nobody else wanted to come to this weird office" she fired back. "What do you even do here, FP?"

"Literally nothing" FP laughed a little, pulling open the door to his office and holding it for Alice to walk in.

They both entered his office. FP leaned against his desk while Alice looked around the room at all the pointless junk there was laying around.

"Hm" she sighed, looking FP directly in the eyes. There was a brief moment of silence before FP spoke.

"You look good, Alice" he admitted.

Neither of them could deny their desire for each other but she was still married to Hal. Gladys had left him a while ago but that didn't matter.

"No" Alice stated "don't do that" she said in a slightly quieter tone as she watched his eyes dart over her body.

"Oh, come on, you wouldn't even be here if you didn't want me to, you know..." he paused looking down at her "do that".

Alice didn't reply. She knew exactly what he was talking about but her stubborn ass was trying to deny it.

"Does Hal know about... us?" He asked

She rolled her eyes and shot him an icy glare. "There is nothing to know"

FP smiled. "Funny". He slowly got up from where he was sat in his desk. "Not how I remember it" he softly spoke.

He got closer to her making her edge towards the table so that he was standing opposite her. She let out a deep breath as he got closer to him, the scent of his cologne becoming stronger and stronger.

Neither of them spoke. Alice's eyes sunk to his lips as she tried to fight the temptation of letting herself go in his arms. His left hand rested on the desk next to hers as he edged closer, slightly.

"I remember" he started, gaining her attention once more. "I remember a drunken night like... when was it? Two years ago?" His deep voice sent chills down her back and she tried her hardest not to give in. "That I..." his voice changed to a deep whisper, "honestly have not been able to stop thinking about since"

Alice's eyes darted between his lips and his eyes as he got closer once more. She could now feel his breath on her flustered skin as he spoke his soft words.

"You looked so incredible in those tights" he said, making Alice remember the night they spent together. She too hadn't been able to stop thinking about it since. She breathed heavily as she saw his hand drop and felt it touch the rim of her loose skirt gently pulling it up. She felt his warm touch on her thigh as his hand trailed further up. "They were so easy to rip off" he whispered, his face getting closer to hers.

Alice closed her eyes and felt their noses touch. She sighed heavily before leaning away and looking at the door.

"Lock the door" she said instantly, knowing she was going to give in.

He immediately went to close the door, her gaze never leaving him. She bit her lip gently and took a calming breath. He returned almost instantly and stood over her once again. This time she leaned her body towards his and felt his hand grip her thigh gently. They both leaned in and shared a short, passionate kiss. Both breathing heavily, she pulled away and started to take off his flannel immediately throwing it to the ground.

"This means nothing" she said, looking him deep in the eye.

"Whatever you say" he replied, kissing her neck and undoing his jeans. He slid down to her thighs and reached under her skirt, pulling off her underwear with one swift movement. Alice rolled her head back and bit her lip again. His touch drove her crazy. She opened her eyes and the realisation of what was happening struck her. She clenched her jaw and and let out a sigh.

"We shouldn't. We shou—" she said, revelling in delight and tilting her head to the side as FP's finger slid inside her.

"I mean, if you really want me to stop, I'll stop" he said, leaning back slightly and looking up at her. At the same time he added another finger and started rubbing her clit just to tease her. In turn, she rolled her head back and let out a sigh. "Don't stop"

His fingers left her body and gripped her hips as he leaned up to kiss her lower abdomen and then her stomach before wrapping his arms around her and lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands went straight to his hair. Their movements were accompanied by a passionate, unbreakable kiss.

Hope you guys enjoyed this! Haven't written anything like this in quite a while. Also, this was entirely based on the film someone great. I'm thinking of writing a few more parts purely based on some of the scenes from the movie!