Chapter thirteen~ Moments-

• Dedicated to Everyone who reads this!

HELLO READERS!!!!!!

I decided to update!

Someone asked me if i could put them in this story and i told them yes:) You know who you are;) BUT i am not sure when this will happen, how it will fit in, or how big the part will be:)

I kind've have this story already all planned out so it'll be hard to add her in, but i will do my absolute best!!!        Just be patient with me:)

I wanted to thank everyone whose been reading and commenting and voting!

Because, honestly, this has been getting sooooo many reads and i really never expected that! I honestly thought that i would be writing to myself! But people are always commenting and stuff and it just makes me feel really good! You guys give me a reason to write and i really just wanted to thank you for that! So, i'm dedicating this chapter to EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!

You guys are the best! You all have a special place in my heart and so yeah!

Haha<3

Thank you so much!

Comment and vote!

And as usual...

Lot's of love,

-Marisa <3 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice's P.O.V.

"No one like you Alice."

"Your just a weird little freak!"

"No one would EVER want to be yooouuur friend!" 

"Your just a pathetic loser!!"

Names and insults were thrown at me.

I kept my head down, trying to hide my tears.

Just keep walking. If they don't see a reaction, they'll get bored and leave. I told myself.

Except nothing was quite that simple.

"Where are you going?" A voice sneered.

I looked up at the tall blonde who was blocking my path with her arm.

It was Zoey, she had bullied me for as long as i could remember. That dumb cheerleader had no reason what-so-ever except that apartently 'i was a freak'.  Bitch please. (AN: Sorry i swear a lot!)

She had it pushed up against the lockers that i had been walking past and stretched her arm so that it was in front of me.

I went to walk past her when she pushed herself quickly in front of me.

"What? Nothing to say for yourself?" Zoey asked.

I ignored her. Be the better person Alice. She's not worth your time.

I went to walk away, but froze in my tracks when i heard what she said next.

"Maybe because you know it's all true."

I turned back to her.

Alice stop!

How dare she?

DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! KEEP WALKING!

I will NOT stand for that!!

I found myself arguing with... myself.