Chapter seventeen~ Summer-

Hey guys!

Sorry it's taken me so long to update:( I love you guys!

 So; not that you care, BUT, last night i was with Katherine1717 and all day, haha :D And we watched A Walk To Remember, and i seriously sobbed hysterically, it was so sad! If you haven't seen it, you have to!!

Also, did you see our boys at the Olympics?! THEY WERE AMAZAYN! IM SO PROUD #proudmama ;) Haha i just went Twitter on you for a second there;)

Anyways, they were awesome! Zayns new hair; can't say im fondof the blonde, but hey, its his decision, so whateve's :) I was so sad Harry didn't do his solo, but its okay:) We love 'em anyways:) I nearly died when Niall sang right into the camera and pointed and eveything! It was just phenomiNiall :D

Did anyone else hear that they might perform their new single at the VMA's??? Sooo excited!!!!!!!

Aaaaandd then we have the new Adventerous Adventures of One Direction coming out! I heard that the boys will actually be doing the voices! Cool right?!

And then there's Niall's and Liam's birthday coming up soon!!!!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY BOYS!

Also, their new album is coming out around Christmas, i heard :D Im just so happy! I CANNOT CONTAIN THESE EMOTIONS! Okay, sorry! I'm fangirling on you guys!

Oops *sheepish grin* I guess you guys kinda came here to read my story, not my freaken blog;) 

Hahaa!

Hope you enjoy guys:)

Comment and vote?! :D

Lot's of love,

-Marisa <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Alice's P.O.V.

Doctors burst in the door, hurriedly dragging Ammie onto a stretcher. I stood up from my bed quickly, about to follow, when someone grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw Zayn's brown eyes gazing into mine,  i looked into them confused.

"Alice, i think you should stay here." He told me.

"What?!" I exclaimed, angrily pulling my arm away from him, "How could you say that?! She was there for me when you guys couldn't be. I'm not going to leave her alone!"

Hands pushed down on my shoulders from behind. I glanced back and saw Harry. He tried to guide me back to the bed.

"Harry stop!" I snapped, pushing him away.

"Alice, you need to let the doctors go do their job." Louis told me, looking into my eyes.

I glared him down and pretended to relent, sitting down on the bed. I put my hands in my lap and looked at them.

It was so odd, i barely knew Ammie, yet i was so worried about her, worried something had happened. That her cancer was getting worse. I didn't want that to happen. She seemed so sweet, so kind. I found myself trembling.

The other guys sat in the chairs around the room after a few minutes, when they stopped looking at me carefully, ready to grab me if i tried to leave. They started talking quietly to each other. As soon as their eyes left me; i bolted.

I ran out of the room and down the hallway. I wasn't sure where exactly Ammie was and how i would find her, but i knew i had to. I would feel awful if she had been there for me and i wasn't there for her. I accidentally ran into someone and fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry!" I gushed as i pulled myself to my feet.

"Not a problem, but may i ask as to where you were rushing off to?" The man asked.