Chapter Eighteen~ Don't look back, you're not going that way-

"I can't go with you Louis." I told him shaking.

"Alice, you have to. There's no one else for you to stay with and your a minor." He sighed.

"I can't. I can't leave her! What if she dies and i never see her again?" I cried.

He strokes my hair, "Fine, we'll figure something else out."

Two Days Later...

I spent every minute with Aimee, i didn't want to waste a second. I was so scared that i would lose her.

She had just fallen asleep and i was sitting by her bed reading a book. 

 I heard the door open, i turned to face whoever it was; Louis. He smiled at me, but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Hey bro." I smiled back.

These past couple of days, Louis has been with Ammie and me a lot. I knew he was supporting me, giving me a shoulder to cry on, making me laugh, and being the best big brother a girl could ask for. I know, i know, he kidnapped me. I know that, and believe me, i'm still mad, but i needed to put all of that aside right now for Ammie.

When i looked closer, i noticed the mug in his hand.

"Hey sis." He walked towards me, taking a seat on the chair beside me.

"I brought you some tea." He smiled, handing me the mug.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He sighed, "Alice, i have to leave today."

I froze, "Oh my God, Louis. I completely forgot, i wasn't even thinking about it."

He nodded wearily, "I figured, you've been..." His eyes traveled over to Ammie's sleeping figure, "busy lately."

I smiled at him and took a sip of the tea. His gaze flickered to the mug and back to my face.

"So what's the plan?" I asked him.

He sighed.

"Louis." I said, "Please don't tell me-"

He cut me off, "I'm sorry Alice, but you have to come with us."

He gazed into my eyes deeply, trying to read my expression.

"Wha-? No. No. NO! I can't leave her!!" I cried, standing to my feet.

"Why do you hate being with us!?" He yelled, standing up to face me threateningly.

"Ugh! You don't understand! You kidnapped me! You can't make me leave people i care about ag-" I cut off suddenly, due to an odd feeling i got in my head.

It started to get dizzy, everything becoming clouded and fuzzy. Through the blurm i saw Louis jump closer to me. He grabbed me around the waist, keeping me steady as my legs failed.

Then; it hit me; the tea. Really? Again? Are you fucking kidding me? That bastard drugged me.

I dipped my head back, disoriented.

"W-why?" I asked him, my words slurring together.

"I'm sorry Alice. It's the only way you'd come without causing a scene."

Dark spots started creeping into the edges of my vision. Louis was completely supporting my body weight as i couldn't. He hefted my limp body up into his arms, bridestyle. I looked up at him with hurt in my eyes, feeling only betrayal, and every good thought of him suddenly vanishing.

"N-no." I whispered, feeling something wet drip down my cheeks; tears.

"Shh, shh," He whispered, gently wiping them away.

The black spots got closer and closer together, becoming darker and darker. I was so tired, i wanted so badly to give into my droopy eyelids, and just let sleep take me, but i couldn't. I couldn't leave Ammie at a time like this.

He began to walk out of the room slowly, gazing down at my face as he did so, i met his bright blue eyes.

"I hate you." I cried, i was suprised he even understood the words coming out of my mouth.

"I'm so sorry honey. Just close your eyes love, it'll all be over." He tried soothing me, but it only aggravated me.

 I looked back at Ammie. I whimpered.

"N-no. Louis, Am-Amie." I tried to explain.

"I know, i know. Just don't look." He whispered. 

At first i was confused by what he meant by that, but then i understood after a moment, 'dont look',  he meant this may be the last time i see Ammie alive, and he didn't want me to have to remember leaving her, so he was trying to convince me to shut my eyes.

But i didn't.

I looked back at her. Trying to memorize everything. Her dark lashes. Her coffee colored skin. Dark silky hair. But it was so blurred and my eyes were shutting, but i willed them open, until the very last second as Louis carried me out the door.

My last thought was wondering why for even a second i thought i could trust him.

And then; darkness took over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER IM SORRY!

I KNOW ITS SHORT IM SORRY!

ITS A FILLER!

AND OMG THE VMA'S! MY BOYS! THREE AWARDS! THE PERFORMANCE! IM SO FREAKEN PROUD!

LOVE 'EM!

So i hope you enjoyed this!

Comment and vote!

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3