Chapter Twenty One~ Phone Call-

Sorry for the wait guys! LOVE YOU! :D 

Enjoy! :D

Comment and vote! <3 sorry if i don't respond! you can always message me if you want <3

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"W-what are you doing Alice?" He whispered, coming closer.

I backed up, clinging my bloody wrist to my chest.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" He asked me quietly, his eyebrows dipping down in confusion.

"I'd rather feel pain than this." I whispered.

"Please don't do this again." He told me.

"Why shouldn't i?"

"Because..." "Because i care about you Alice."  

Chapter Twenty One-

Alice's P.O.V.

"W-what?" I whispered confused.

He sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, "I care about you Alice, isn't is obvious?" 

I didn't respond, merely watching as he walked in front of me. He gently, but firmly took my wrists and lead me over to the sink.

"This is going to sting a bit." He told me softly, he sounded choked up and close to tear.

I bite my lip and nodded as he turned on the water and gently guided my hands under it. The crimson blood flooring through the crystal clear water and turning it a bright red.  I winced a bit, but it wasn't that bad, it almost felt good.

When he deemed it okay, he pulled my wrists out of the water wordlessly. Pulling peroxide and bandages from the cabinet. He grabbed my elbow and held my arm in place. Quickly he sprayed it, i hissed in pain, and he shot me a sympathetic look.

Afterwards, he took the bandages and wrapped them around my wrist, making sure they were tight and thick. 

When he was done, he held me in place and tried to meet my gaze, but i couldn't. I knew if i looked into those green orbs, i'd melt. Sighing, he placed two fingers under my chin and pulled my eyes to his.

"Don't do that. Ever again." He told me sternly.

I didn't give him the answer he wanted though, i looked at the ground and sighed, "I can't promise you anything." 

He sighed anrgily, and moved his hand from my face. He was angry, i could tell by the way he had tensed and his body language changed.

"What did you expect?" I snapped angrily, "That you tell me 'you care'" I used my fingers to put quotes around 'you care' and continued with my rant, "and everything changes?! Well it doesn't!" 

His eyes hardened, "Why can't you just accept our help?!" 

"Because!" I cried annoyed, "You can pretend you care, but you dont. You're only doing this for Louis, and he's only doing this because i'm his sister and he feels obligated." 

He raised an eyebrow and stepped even closer if possible. He was seething in anger and at this point was pretty intimidating. My heart hammered against my chest and i sucked in a breathe as he leaned closer.

"You think i lied?" He asked quietly, his anger contained in those for words, but his eyes absolutely furious. 

I was honestly a bit confused on why he was so mad, did my words really affect him that much? 

I nodded numbly, nearly frozen on spot. 

He narrowed his eyes and scoffed, "If you think that's a lie.. you must be really clueless." 

I just stared at him confused, my heart beating so fast i thought it might burst. After a moment, he leaned away.

My mouth was sealed shut, my voice unable to form words. He frightened me quite a bit, but that's not why i was in shock.

What shocked me most was that i liked it. I liked having his body pressed against mine. He had nearly been on top of me, and i liked it. Part of me wanted to pull him back against myself, but the other more rational side contained the urge.

He sighed, the anger melting from his eyes, replaced once again by worry. Holy shit. Can you say bipolar? 

Gently he pulled my wrist back into his hand. Biting his lip, he seemed to make a decision as he grabbed my upper arm and yanked me out of the bathroom. I gasped at the sudden movement and stubbled along as he pulled me back to the main area where the guys were. 

Shit. Louis was going to kill me. 

As soon as we were in sight, all the guys turned to face us, and took in my tear stained face, Harrys tight grip on me, and.. the bandages around my wrists.

All of their eyes popped out of their head in sync. (AN: haha 'n sync another boyband lol sorry back to the story xD) Their heads snapped to see Louis' reaction. 

I looked everywhere, but at him, and suddenly found the carpet extremely interesting.

It was dead silent. Everyone waiting to see how Louis would react. 

Then i heard a broken voice, "Alice... how could you?" He whispered.

His tone made me snap my head up to look at him.

Tears were pouring out of his eyes and rolling down his cheeks. His usually bright blue eyes filled with sadness and pain.

Harry released the grip on my arm and i walked forward, towards Louis.

"I-i'm sorry." I whispered.

It really hurt to see him this way. Because regardless of everything, he was my brother, and he was trying. He really was, no matter how much of a fail his attempts were, he was trying to be there for me. I just kept pushing him away.

He stood to his feet. 

"Y-you.. you s-said you would stop." He reminded me, anger and regret pouring through his words.

"I-i know.. L-louis, i'm sorry." I whispered, tears filling my vision now.

I walked closer and closer to him until we were face to face, even though he was kind of short, he still towered over me, being that i was short for my age too.

He was watching me wearily.

Slowly, he kneeled down in front of me, and took my wrists in his hands, gently he traced over the bandages, gently rubbing his thumbs over it. After a minute he rose to his feet again.

All the boys were watching silently. Sighing he pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

He pressed his lips to my head. "Don't do it again." He mumbled against it.

I nodded and started letting the tears flow out. Against his chest i mumbled, "I won't Louis. I  promise." Even though not moments ago i told HArry the exact opposite.

And the truth was, i wanted it to be true, i wanted to keep my promise, but i knew i wouldn't. Part of me had already snapped, and there was no going back.

Someone; Liam i think, told the boys to leave the room, and they all did, Harry rather reluctantly. They gave us a bit of privacy, and Louis and i just stood there, him hugging me, for what felt like moments (AN: love that song ;) ) But was probably much more than that.

When suddenly this brother sister moment was interupted by his phone ringing. Sighing, he pulled away and took it out of his pocket, saw the number, and his eyes widened.

"What?" I asked quickly, "Who is it?" 

He bit his lip nervously and whispered, "It's Ammie."