Chapter sixteen~ Wake up little girl-

HELLO READERS!

I'm FINALLY uploading.

AND YES!!! The new character WILL be in this chapter. The thing is; i couldn't seem to make her a main character. Really only someone who will be in this one chapter. I'm super duper sorry! Please forgive me!

Anways, i also dedicated the chapter to her so yeah!

Hope you guys enjoy this!

Comment and vote! 

Lot's of love,

- Marisa <3 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

I was still seeing double.

Louis rushed into my room, "How are you feeling?"

I shook my head.

"Liam!" He called, "Start the car back up! We're taking Alice to the hospital!"

 He picked me up, "Don't worry! It'll be okay."

If it was okay, then why was he taking me to the hospital? Oooh boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice's P.O.V.

Louis cradled me in his arms as he rushed out of the house.

All of the guys besides Liam were waiting outside of my room. It was hard to decipher their expressions since i was seeing double, but i saw Harry looking at me panic stricken, Zayn for once, didn't looking expressionless and calm, he honestly looked like he was freaking out, Niall looked close to tears. It really made me scared that they seemed so worried. My heart rate got faster as i considered what could happen.

Once in the car and we started moving my head hurt even more. I groaned and stuffed my head in Louis' chest. He stroked my hair soothingly.

"Why don't you just go back to sleep Alice?" It came out more as a command than a question.

"Okay Lou." I sighed and tried to relax myself.

It didn't take long to fall back into a deep slumber.

Louis' P.O.V.

At the hospital, we seriously sat in the waiting room forever! Seriously this is the E.R. shouldn't it be quick? Um nope! Like seriously it was getting ridiculous. Luckily, Alice was still asleep and i didn't think she'd be waking up anytime soon.I guess it was true what they said about more people dying in the waiting room then out of it. Harry looked anxious and was pacing uncontrollably. Zayn was running his fingers threw his hair nervously, like Zayn was actually messing up his hair, he must be extremely worried. Niall and Liam had gone down to get some food after Niall's constant begging.

Finally, when we got notified that they were ready to see Alice the doctors immediately whisked Alice out of my arms and put her down on a moving bed! That was so cool, it had wheels! We should totally- NO! Louis stop! Think about Alice!

They started to wheel her off and i followed, holding her hand. I was honestly surprised she hadn't woke up yet.

"What happened?" The nurse asked me.

"She said that she was seeing things in double and had a really bad headache." I explained.

She nodded, "Was she taking any drugs?"