Chapter fifteen~ Look after you-

HELLO PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I WILL ADD IN THE CHARACTER I SAID THAT I WOULD ADD IN I JUST HAVE TO FIT IT IN SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE WILL BE IN THERE EVENTUALLY!!!!!

Haha, soo, i just wanted to thank everyone for reading!! And once again pleaz chech out marisaandjess

THANK YOU!

Please enjoy this chapter!

Comment and vote!

Lot's of love,

-Marisa <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

I sat there tears streaming down my face as i watched Alice collapse in Louis's arms.

He said nothing as he soundlessly cried, carrying her back to the flat with us.

She looked so peaceful craddled in his arms.

Liam opened the door for Louis and stepped out of the way so so Lou could get by with Alice.

I saw him stroking her hair.

I looked away.

If i hadn't gotten in Louis's face, he wouldn't have flipped on me and Alice, Alice wouldn't have run away and then he wouldn't have had to knock her out. It was all my fault. It all lead back to me.

I ran my fingers threw my curls and sighed heavily.

I never wanted to hurt her. This whole thing just kind of started off with me helping Louis with his family problems. The thing was, somewhere along the way... i fell for her, and boy, did i fall hard?

Louis's P.O.V.

I layed her gently down on the bed. Why did i do this to her? It was only because i loved her. Its only because i cared.

I was just trying to do what was right! The problem is; i wasn't sure what right was anymore.

I wanted to help her get better, stop cutting, start eating, but it seemed like i was just making matters worse.

I flipped on Harry when i didnt even know what had gone on and was just jumping to conclusions, i grabbed Alice and pushed her on the ground! I was the worlds worst brother ever!

The look in her eyes... i would never forget it. She was just so... terrified of me! That was the worst part; knowing that i'd scared her so much. I don't think i've ever been more ashamed to be Louis Tomlinson.

Tons of teenage girls looked up to me to be their role model, but who could i influence them to do good when i didnt even know how to pull my life together?

I layed down next to her, brushing a stray piece of hair out of her eyes.

I was only so protective over because, after everything she's gone threw she deserved better than Harry.

She deserved better than a flirt, that would use her, and that would hurt her.

I know that Harrys my best friend and i love him, but thats what he did with girls, i'm not going to lie, and that girl would not be my sister.

 Sighing, i shut my eyes and fell asleep.

***

Alice's P.O.V.

I felt... numb. When i started to open my eyes, i felt very dizzy and gave up for a few minutes before trying again. And when i did, everything i saw was copied a hundred times in my eyes, i blinked, and blinked and blinked until finally it was just down to seeing everything in double. I kept blinking, but i just couldn't stop seeing things in doubled vision. I breathed deeply trying to calm myself.