chapter 7

Jess POV

It was 11:30 at night when a large boom echoed and light was filled through my room. I was terrified of storms and ran to the guest room where aiden was at. I knocked on the door to hear the bed sqeak and footsteps get closer. He opened the door with no shirt on. He had a six pack im was lucky its dark so he couldn't see the bright red blush spreading throughout my face. "Jess,its after 11 why are you up so late."he asked rubbing his eye. "I heard thunder and got scared can i sleep in here?" I asked hoping he would say yes. "The girl who killed a witherstorm,defeated me,and took the heart of pama is scared of thunder? Wow, but ok come on." He said opening the door wide enough for me to come in. I went inside and looked out the window it was pouring outside. I layed on the little sofa and covered myself up. Around one I heard another boom and covered myself up, the another. I got scared and ran in the bed with aiden and hid under the covers." Jess*yawn*what are you doing?" He asked with his eyes closed. "I got scared." I said pulling the cover off me. I went to get up but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back in the bed with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer." You smell good,like vanilla and strawberries." He said buring his head in my neck. He pulled back and put his head on his pillow and we fell asleep.

Time skip to morning brought to you by icecream my favorite food

Jesse pov

There was a big storm last night. Some places were a little flooded. I wonder how jess took it because she's terrified of thunder. I went to her room to see if she was okay. I opened her door to find she wasn't in there. I went to the guest room where aiden was and opend it. He was there but so was she. Her head was resting on his chest with his arm around her. I closed the door and went to make breakfast. I had made eggs,bacon, pancakes and orange juice. Jess came running down stairs with a orange t shirt and blue shorts on. She sat at the table. I put her plate down then started making aidens. About three minutes later aiden came down stairs with a white polo and blue pants on." Hey aiden, you hungry" he quickly shook his head no"you haven't heard the news? Your father is attacking down town." At that very moment jess turned her head quickly towards him and said really with a mouth full of bacon and eggs. Then we heard a boom and seen smoke rising in the air. We quickly put on our shoes and ran out the door. We ran down the street. "Twins, it's nice to see you again." We all turned around to see where the voice was coming from. Herobrine, our father. I turned to look at jess, she look like she'd seen a ghost. Then I noticed that she was starring in his eyes, I quickly covered hers. She then snapped out of it and asked" what do we do?" She whispered " I dont know" I whispered back.