chapter 21

Two months later

Jess POV.

I've been in bed all day. My skin is turning a pale color. Jaiden is with his dad for a week. Olivia was taking care of me till I got better. I got up to go get some water and got light headed. I missed a step and fell down the stairs. I lifted my head up a little only to see a girl my age climb through the window then my vision faded.

Olivia POV.

Jesse is going to kill me. I can't find Jess anywhere I called her phone, aidens, and the neighbor. No one has seen her. I know jess, she wouldn't go anywhere without telling anyone... would she? Ugh its so frustrating. On top of that someone is at the door. I open it. "Jesse?!?" I squeak out. "Hey liv, I came to check on my sister. " "Uh she's not here right now. " "What? Where is she?" He turns around his hands in fist on his side. I rub my left arm. " I don't know" "Come on" He says grabbing my arm. "Where are we going?" "To Ivor"

Jess pov

"Ugh... Huh? Where am I? " "I'm glad you asked my favorite twin. Your in a place no one can find you." Said a very familiar voice. "Look you either join me or I can make an evil clone of you. Choice is yours. " He said chuckling to himself. "Who are you?"    
I asked. He slowly walked out of the darkness. "Uncle herobrine" I whisper. "I'll never join you!" I yell at him. "Fine have it your way" He says walking to me. He puts a hand on my forehead. And a copy of me appears, only difference is she has a red hair clip mine is golden and her eyes are green with a little red. "Your mission is to destroy everyone and bring me the boy" he tells her. She walks out, then he turns to me. "What boy are you talking about? " "Don't worry jess he'll be in safe hands" He pats my head and walk out. I start tugging on the chains in hopes to break them. Then all of a sudden a lot of adrenaline rush through my veins. I yank my chains free and kick the door open. I run around for a while then I find the exit. Before I run out I see a room with clothes in it. I look down at mine too see there in shreds. After looking at a couple of outfits I find the perfect one. Black tank top, skinny black jeans, and black high tops with hidden wedges. I grab a jacket because its October and its cold outside. I open the door and run outside trying to remember my way home. Then it hit me. How is my uncle still alive? Didn't Jesse finish him off? Jesse. JESSE! He doesn't know our uncle is still alive. I run faster trying to get to him or wannabe jess.

Jesse pov

I hear the front door close. I see jess sit on the couch. She looks at Lukas and points for him to meet her in the kitchen. He gets up and follow her in there. Aiden looks over with a questioning look. I just shrug my shoulders. Jaiden jumps out my hands  and go into the kitchen to get his mom. Aiden goes in there to get jaiden but storms out the house to sit in his car. I go in the kitchen and to see jess on the counter with her legs wrapped around Lukas kissing him. I pick jaiden up. "Jess... Jess...JESS" She looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "I would like to speak with you. " I take jaiden out to aidens car and they leave. I go back into the house only to be presses against the wall. "Where is my son?!?" Jess ask staring deep into my eyes. Then Aiden comes into the house. "Jaiden is with petra and I forgot my keys." He says grabbing them off the couch. Then the door opens again till reveal jess. Wait jess? I look at her, then at the one in front of me, then at her again. "What the... Who's the real jess" I ask as the jess2 let's me go. "I am... No your not... It's me I'm the real jess..." They both say in unison. "Only the real jess will know our birthday." "November 16" They both say "Hmmm what is jess son name? " "His name is... Is... Johnny?" Says jess2 "Actually his name is jaiden Johnathan mercer. " Says jess1 who's dressed in all black. Then she punches the imposter. I go hug her. She let's go and grabs aidens hand and drag him into a different room.

Jess pov

I grabbed aidens hand and pulled him into a different room. I closed the door. "Aiden... I am so so so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just locked up in a place far...." He pulls me into a hug. I start crying a little. "Hey, hey it's ok. You didn't cause any harm to me or anyone...er actually I don't know about Jesse he might have a little headache." He starts to run his hands through my hair. "I'm sorry. " "For? " "This" Then I stab him in the stomach. He let's out a ear piercing scream. Jesse and Lukas run in. "AIDEN.. Jess what did you do. " I snap out of it. I run downstairs and grab some food and water, stuff it into a bag and run out the house into the woods where I hear the ambulance sirens and my brother calling my name. "HEROBRINE! WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT!" I yell his name pissed. "Jess such language for a 21 year old. "
"What the fuck did you do to me? You just made me stab my sons father. " "If you would have joined me no one would get hurt." "Fine I'll join you. " I say as he walks through a portal with me fallowing. I hope he doesn't hurt anyone. I don't want my brother or jaiden to get hurt.

This had an unexpected twist that surprised me. I just wrote it down as it popped into my head.