chapter 11

First I just want to thank xxKittykate47xxx (sorry if spelled wrong) for being the only person (besides me) for liking my story chapters. Thanks I appreciate it.👍
Also instead of the amulet having 5 parts it has an extra one for jess thats purple

Lukas pov

I was a little mad at jesse for leaving aiden alone with jess. Aiden knows I like her and he'll do anything to get her from me. Right now jesse is walking back and forth while mumbling" I cant believe I lost her". I should ask him what he lost but I dont want to make him more irritated then he already is. Nah I'll ask him.
"Jesse, you ok""no I lost jess"after he said that my eyes went tiny. The girl of my dreams lost and alone with aiden. Could this day get any worse. Just as I said that it started raining.

One month later

Jesse pov

I gave up hope we have been everywhere looking for her. We defeated our father, could he have killed jess before I killed him? Right now we are heading back to Beacontown. As we head into town the gang and I head to Ivors home.
I knocked on his door and he opened it. "Jesse my friend what brings you here?""do you still have the amulet?we need to track down jess."" Sure". I took the amulet from Ivor and moved it around them all of a sudden the purple part glowed bright. We looked on the map and seen she was on the other side of beacon town.

Aiden pov.

I was carrying jess because we have been walking for about two days now with only little rest just to make it back to beacon town. I had enjoy our 'fun' we had last month. I honestly thought jess would loose her virginity to lukas. Speaking of lukas, jesse and his minions are coming. Lukas tries to get jess and I pulled her closer to me. He gives me a glare as jesse takes his sister from me and walks to his house.
"Stay away from her aiden."" Sorry you should have said that a month ago."" What do you mean a mo-OMG YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THAT." He said running off to confont jess. I ran after him thinking that jess is going to kill me for telling him." AIDEN" I hear jess yell my name reminds me of a month ago ago. Then I see her kick open the door with a frown. I then see her jump down the stairs and run towards me. I break into a sprint and run into the woods.

Jess pov

I cant believe he did that. To lukas of all people, my ex crush and his competitive partner. Once again im not watching what im doing and ran right into aidens back again. He caught me before I fell." How about me and you take a little splash?"then he started stripping. I sighed then started to take my shirt and shorts off.
After I got them off I felt someone push me and I fell in. I seem aiden laughing so I pulled him in with me. He picked me up and started to spin me around in the water. Then he kissed me" uh-uh not here" I told him because I knew what he was thinking. So we started swiming around until it got dark. We started to get dress and I couldnt find my shirt. "I cant find my shirt"" Did you look in the bush?"" Yea it wasnt there."" Here you can wear mine." We started on our way home I was drying my hair when we opened my door. There sitting on my couch was jesse,lukas,petra,axel, and olivia.
When they seen me and aiden together wet, my hair frizzeled,and me in his shirt, their eyes went big. Then petra broke the silence"OMG DID YALL-""nno of course not." Then of course aiden had to add "yet" to my sentence. After that I went extremely red. Well we have to go see you later jess. "Well me and you have some unfinished business." He said I giggled as he pulled me into my room and kicked the door closed.

I have a question. Have you guys(and girls) ever played fortnite battle royale? If you havent you should. Its avalible for iphone, ps4(playstation 4) and xboxone.