chapter 15

Aiden pov

After I layed jess in the bed and put the cover on her I called petra." Aiden this better be good."" Do you think you can come with me tomorrow to pick out a ring."" Uh sure but stop calling after 12 I was sleep."" Sorry I just wanted to call when I knew jess was sleep. Bye." After I hanged up I went downstairs to make a sandwich. I heard a weird noise then a groan from upstairs so I went to check it out. When I opened our door I seen jess wrapped in the cover. I unwrapped her and pulled her onto my lap she put her head on my neck. I looked down to see she was still in her clothes. So I went to her closet and found her a pink nightgown and sat it on the bed to run her shower. After her shower was ready I went to let her know to see she was wrapped in her towel. She went in while I walked back downstairs to finish making my sandwich. When I went to get the last ingredient I looked in the living room and jess was sitting in the couch watching tv. I grabbed my plate and some water and sat on the couch. Jess then seen me and sat in my lap. I gave her the other half of my sandwich which she gladly took.while I was eating I looked at her stomach to see it was a little noticeable for her to be only 5 months. I started to rub her stomach causing her to look down then back up and lean into my chest. After we finished our sandwiches we went back upstairs to lay down.

Aidens dream

It was dark fire everywhere. Instead of fighting Herobrine it was jess. She had white,glowy eyes and a diamond sword with her purple armor. She kicked me sending me into a building. She then landed infornt of me and brought the sword up above my chest.
" To bad you cant see our son grow up." Then she brought the sword down on me and pulled it out. Walking away while I bled to death.

Now but still his pov

I woke up with a scream. I looked to my left to see jess missing. I start to panic and run downstairs. I look on the refrigerator and there is a note.
Went shopping for food and other stuff -jess
I felt relieved and went upstairs to get dressed. Then a knock was heard so I went to open it." Hey, you ready?"" Sure"

Jess pov

When I made it to the house I looked everywhere for aiden I text him to ask him his location. To my surprise he was pulling up in the driveway. Then all of a sudden I got a sharp pain in my head like someone was stabbing me. It hurted so much I was on my knees holding my head. Then aiden opened the door, seen me and ran to my side.
"Hello jess, what a pleasant suprise to see you again"
My eyes turned white.
"Hello father"
Then I blacked out.

For the ring I had a problem with 3 rings so im letting you people deside which one to use

A/1

B/2

C/3

C/3

Let me know in comments