Chapter 27

Jess pov
Herobrine will not get away with that. He may be my uncle but he has to be stopped, to be killed. I am working on a plan to kill him. What can permanently kill a man who's immortal? The command block. Of course! It's the only thing powerful enough to kill him. But I doubt Jesse will hand it over because of our little fight. IVOR! He has nothing against me. I pack a bag of everything I'll need and I open my window. I jump from the ledge and roll onto the ground. Getting up I pat myself down and start heading to town towards ivors house. When I get there I knock twice till a man with black hair opens the door. "Can I help you." I nod. "Are you ivor?" He nods. "Hey ivor it's me Jess." He quickly smiles. "Hello Jess come in. So what brings you here?" He says allowing me to come in. "The command block. I need it." He shakes his head. "Your brother has it." I turn to walk out. "Damn it, it was nice talking ivor see you around." He waves the close the door after me. I walked to jesse's house. I stood on the step thinking of what to say. I knock. He opens the door and sees me. He slams the door close. I knock again. "Jesse open up I just need to talk please it's important." I hear a shuffle. "Go away." I sigh and sit down against the door. "You know I never wanted anyone to get hurt. Uncle promised no one would get hurt if I left. He needed someone to get the command block and destroy it. I need it to kill him. He threatened my family if I didn't help him. He threatened jaiden who was only a few months old." I hear moving around. "Huh it's funny that 5 year ago we was trying to save the world together side-by-side. I remember when you told me about your crush on Petra. I remember when I first got with aiden and you didn't even want us in the same room because you were so overprotective. Well if you don't want to give me the block I understand." I get up a got down all the steps and hear the door open. "What did you need?" I turn around and go up the steps. "I need it to kill uncle." He invites me in. He goes into his room and comes back with a box. I open it. "The command block."I whisper. I never actually got the command block because Jesse didn't want anyone breaking into my room taking it putting me at harm. Heck he didn't even want me with him trying to destroy the witherstorm I had to make him. Happy I give him a hug. He's surprised at first but settles. "You need to pay a visit to aiden. He's broken ever since you left." I nod and release myself from his hug. "I'll head there now." I left out of jesse's house and made my way to aidens. I knock on the door and after a few moments it opens. I swear I felt my heart skip a beat. There stood aiden with a towel rapped around his waist and his hair wet. It look like he just got out the shower. I just noticed he had a 6 pack. My eyes trace up his body to meat is olive green ones. "Jess? Is that you?" I nod he smiles wide picking me up and pulling me into a hug. "I've missed you." I laugh but then realized he's naked and with only a towel. "Uhh aiden?" He looks at me and I point down. He rushes into the house to put some clothes on. "You can come in." I walk and sit down on his couch. I pick up a picture frame and see it's a picture of me and him and next to it is a picture of my baby boy. He sits next to me. He's wearing a black hoodie and some jeans. We talk for a while before I'm about to leave. He grabs my hand. "Jess please don't leave again. I need you in my life. I made a stupid mistake and was only thinking of myself. Every night your not here I get nightmares.please come back." I shook my head as long as my uncle is alive I can't risk them. "I'm sorry but no. Not yet at least." Then I leave to go back home. I sneak into my window and put on some pajamas. I hid the command block in a pair of shoes and lay down letting darkness consume me.

I am putting this book on hold till I am able to make more chapters.