chapter 13

Jess pov

When I opened the door my eyes went huge. In front of me was aiden and lukas arguing. Then when I thought things couldnt get worse it did. Things got physical. While trying to break up their fight someone pushed me and I fell back with my head hitting the ground. Then darkness consumed me.

Aiden pov

I stopped fighting lukas and ran over the unconscious jess." Look what you did."" Me that was you. And besides this would not have happened if you would have stayed out of jess's life this wouldnt happen." I was so ready to slap him but I didnt because thats jess friend. I picked her up while lukas was calling jesse and petra to meet us at the hospital.

At the hospital

No one was allowed in the except jesse because he was a relative. After a while the let everyone in there. When I got in there lukas was hugging jess. I got mad. The results are back.
" Well jessica you are released. But it seems that you are-"" thanks but we'll take it from here!" Said petra stopping the doctor from telling everyone something. Jess let out a sigh then me, lukas, and jesse looked at her questionably. Petra came back in the room with jess's release papers for her to sign. "Petra is there something you and jess want to tell us.""NO" they both yelled. As jess signed the papers all of us split me and jess left to go eat." Jess I feel like you are keeping something from me."" What-who me-of course not why would I keep something from you." She said rubbing her neck." Jess now I know you are lying your doing it again.""doing what""when you lie your nose twitches a little.""oh." Then our waitress arrived and kept starring at me while jess was tring to get her attention."what can I get you cutie." I looked over to see jess on her phone not bothering." Jess did you want something.""uh... a salad and small sprite.""I'll have a burger and a medium sprite." She walked away then jess sat her phone down and rubbed her forehead."jess you ok""yea just a little irritated." The lady came back and sat our food down and gave me a paper with a number on the back. I looked at her then she winked and walked to the back. "You gonna call her?"" What, no of course not jess.""yea ok." I could tell something was bothering jess. After I walked jess home I went to talk to jesse and petra. As I approached their home I seen petra walk out the house and down the street. "Jesse I came to ask a couple questions."" Sure whats up."" Jess seemed irritated when a waitress gave me her number."" Oh, thats because every dude jess has been with cheated on her and she probably thinks your going to do the same."" And do you know what is wrong with jess she is feeling sick lately."" Nope but she is probably has the flu." I left his house and went to jess's. I opened the door. And petra and jess stopped talking. Petra got up and left." Jess please tell me whats wrong."" No not now. You wont understand." Then she walked away to take a shower. I just stood there thinking. Wont understand what?