chapter 19 (lemon)

Jess POV

Wow I murmured. I look beautiful in a dress

I twirl around in the mirror some more until the doorbell rings

I twirl around in the mirror some more until the doorbell rings. "Coming" then I run as fast as my little legs in 3inch heels would take me.
I opened it and there standing John in Black pants and a red button up shirt. And Emily with her bag. "Hi miss Jess I brung my favorite pj's! Wanna see? " "Princess, me and Jess will be gone for a while you will be here with miss Olivia and jess's son jaiden ok? " "Ok Daddy" Then he kisses her forehead. And she runs into the living room to play with jaiden. "I hope she won't cause to much trouble. "He says closing his eyes. " Of course not and if she does she's a kid I expect her to cause a little mischief. Now what are we waiting for we have the whole night worry free." I say grabbing his hand leading him to get some food. After we got to the place I ordered a salad, small fry, and medium sprite. He ordered a burger, medium fry, and a medium coke. "So what happened to Em's mom or is it a touchy subject? " I ask finishing my fries. "No, before Emily we used to be the perfect couple, then after she had Emily she changed. She no longer spent time with us. She would come back late at night drunk. So it was always me who did every thing until one day she left and never came back. So I saved up some money and bought a new house. And here we are today. " He says finishing his food. "What happened to your ex fiance? " He ask gulping down his coke. I finish my food and answer "same with you except I left while he was at work and he doesn't know where we are at. If he wants to see jaiden again and prove he's a good father and husband he has to take me to court. And trust me he doesn't want that. The whole world know that Jessica Oswalt, leader of the new order of stone, spared Aiden Mercer. And most of them hate him. So his chances of winning are low." I say leaning back in my chair. "Well until then let's get a drink to celebrate the single parent life. " He says placing the bill money on the table. We get up and head out the door only to be met with my paparazzi. "Jess who is this man? " "Is this your new boyfriend? " " What happened to you and Aiden? " "Is the marriage off? " I growl in frustration only to have a hand pull me. We start running then I'm pulled in a bush. I'm about to pull out a sword when a hand goes on mine. I look up to see John. I let out a sigh then get up we head over to a bar and have a drink with leads to many mistakes after that.

Jesse POV.
Aiden is at mine and Petra's house for the night Lukas would be over soon he said. Suddenly the door bussed open. "Guys turn on the news! " "Why" "Just do it" I turned it on to see my sisters face. I scooted closer to the screen. "Is one of beacon town's leader and defender missing or is she hiding? Many people believe that she's hiding because of the fact she usually waves at her fans..... not run away. Pictures took shows miss Oswalt with a male. People seem to think that her and Aiden Mercer are over. Thanks for watching beacon news at 11pm." We all starred at the TV mouths wide open. "Uhhhh" We all said together. She's..... She's alive. I jumped up "MY SISTERS ALIVE! My sisters alive. But where in the world is she.? " "Uh I think I know. She stays with Oliva because when I went over there a few weeks ago Olivia answered the door holding a baby. I know it wasn't hers because she would have told us. And then I swear I seen Jess walk by the upstairs window. And the baby looked like Jess and Aiden. So my theory is she's in Redstonia. " Lukas said falling to the ground out of breath. "Well to Redstonia we go! " I said walking out the door and to our cars for the 2 day trip. Me and Petra on my car an Lukas and Aiden in Lukas car. And from there we see off. I can't wait to see my sister.

Jess POV.

Me and John had 20 shots and 1 cup of Hennessy. Both stumbling into his house instead of Olivia's so the kids don't see us like this. We both sat down on the couch. "Jess d-do you mind i-if I take my c-clothes off" He said getting naked. He slowly starts to walk over to me. He kisses me exploring every inch of my mouth with his tongue. Picking me up he carrys me up to his room and closes the door he pulls my clothes off like a wild animal. Then getting on his knees he starts licking my entrance. "Mmm" I moan as he starts to speed the paste. Then he enters two fingers in me pumping at a fast speed. "Ngh I'm close. " He takes his fingers out and pulls out a condom, puts it on and position himself. He slowly slid in and out. He started gaining speed. Then I flipped him over so I was on top. I started riding him like no tomorrow. Then all of a sudden we slammed into each other at the same time and that pushed me over the limits. "Ah... Fuck" We kept doing that until I was close. "I'm close " "Me too" Then we sped up the paste then I released all onto the condom and he released in the condom. We both stood up and he tied up the condom we both took a shower. We didn't put no clothes on and got under the covers to go to sleep.