Chapter 25

I will try to update at least every Sunday
Jess pov

I was wondering around town at 11pm. There was a few people out but mostly everyone was in for the night. I stopped at the well and looked into the water. I gazed down at my reflection. Is this what I had become? A 23 year old criminal. A girl running from her past and to scared to fight her uncle and get back her freedom. My attitude as well as my appearance had changed. Bright green emerald eyes had been replaced with dark forest green eyes. In anger with my reflection I punched the water and it came back up in my face. Covered in water I decided to head home. On the way there I decided to grab some snacks. As I went down the chips isle I went to reach for the chips and a hand went on mine.    "Oh, I'm so- Aiden?" I say pulling my hand back with the chips setting them in my basket. "Uhh Jess it's nice to see you again." He says scratching the back of his neck. After a while I broke the silence. "Well I'll catch you later." As I started to walk away he grabbed my hand. "Can I have your number to keep in contact?" His pleading eyes make it hard to say no so I said yes. I wrote my number down, said bye and went to pay for my food. The walk from the store and my uncles house was 10 minutes. I made it there in 7 because I ran most of the way. I left my key in my room so I had to knock. Jason answered the door.     
"Herobrine is not happy." I looked at him. "What, why?" He shrugged his shoulders. As I walk past his 'throne' I see his white eyes. "Your late, why?" What I'm about to say will cost me my life but it's worth it. "Your not my father. I don't have to follow your rules. I'm 23 I can come back as late as I want." I know I made him mad because the ground shook.   
"I let you into my house, give you everything you could as for, Give you a little freedom in exchange of 
you following my rules!" I looked at him. "If I recall I had no choice but to live here, you threatened my son!" He growls and walks away. " Stupid mortal challenging me. Follow the rules no one gets hurt." I walk up stairs to my room while yelling. "This stupid mortal is your niece and she killed you once she can do it again!" I slammed my door and walked over to my bed. I looked over at the picture next to my bed it was a picture of my brother, me, the baby and aiden. Then there was the locket he gave me. I have it on everywhere it's the only remaining thing I have of him. I hear a knock at the door. "Come in." Jason comes in and tell me dinners ready. As I sit at the table and eat I feel a lot of tension in the air. Me and my uncle lock eyes and are glaring at each other. I push my plate away and go to my room. I lay in my bed before deciding to get ready for bed because it's 1 in the morning. I took a shower and got ready for bed.

Next chapter is a lemon