Chapter 29

Petra pov

I hate this stupid place. Not only is it small but the bed is hard. On top of that I'm hungry. Jess has been able to sneak me food at night but during the day I'm hungry. The only thing to occupy my time is a little red ball. I mean what the hell does a  23 year old look like playing with a ball? I hear footsteps then the door opens. "Come on." Jess whispers to me. After taking me to the exit she opens the door. "Go to jesses house I'll be there tomorrow." With that she gives me a quick hug and I turn to run home.

Jess pov.
Hopefully this works. As I prepare dinner I pour a sleeping potion over my uncles food. After he falls asleep I stab him with the command block. I set the table while yelling "dinner time" and set the food in front of them. I sit down and begin eating my food. After a couple minutes or so I get asked a question. "Jessica what did you do to this food? It taste weird." And he falls asleep face planting in his food. Smiling I take out the command block and stab my uncle in the side. His body starts to glow then he slowly starts disappearing. " I should've known your would try something. Well played my niece but remember I always return." And with that he was gone. "So what are you going to do with this mansion?" I shrug "I don't know. I'll just keep it as a vacation home. Come on you can stay with my brother till your on your feet." We walk to jesse's house while making a quick stop in between to get some snacks. Knocking on the door he opens. I hug him. "We're free. No more problems with uncle for a while." He smiles. "Good, it's been different without my baby sister." He says messing with my hair. I playfully slap his hand. "Your older by 3 minutes." After 30 minuets passed I say my goodbyes so I can go see Aiden. I walk their but stop at the store on the way there to get jaiden some cheese puffs. I stand on the porch hesitating to knock. What if he doesn't want to get back together? What if he moved on? What if he doesn't want me to see jaiden? As I was about to knock the door opened. Face to face. Emerald and olive eyes meet. "Jess?" I nod. I mumble can we talk. He opens the door for me to come in. I sit on the couch and he sits next to me. I feel my phone vibrate. It's a text from Jesse telling me to call him. I look at Aiden to see him staring back. "I'm sorry." He gives me confused look. "I had to leave it was the only way to keep jaiden safe. I know it seem stupid but I had no other choice at the time.
If I would've went with him in the first place I wouldn't have stabbed you." I break down in tears as the rest of my words sound muffled. I feel him embrace me. The warmth from his body has made me tired and soon I fall asleep. I wake up in a bed and I glance at the alarm clock 9:56am it read. I get up and go downstairs to see Aiden making breakfast and jaiden in his highchair and I kiss his forehead. "Hey, Jess you hungry?" I nod and he hands me a plate. He give jaiden a hash brown and some eggs. Aiden sits next to me and stares at his food. I swallow what's in my mouth. "What's bothering you?" He looks at me and take my hand. "Jess I know this is sudden but can we give us another try?" Thinking I smile. "Sure." "Im gonna take jaiden to my moms house do you want to go on a trip later?" I nod. I pick jaiden up to put him in the bath. As soon as I put jaiden in the water he started splashing. "Jaiden stop it." Splashed water in my face and giggled. I quickly washed him, dressed him and packed my bag. Aiden took him to his mothers while I got dressed. I go downstairs and set my bag on the couch. I go to the kitchen and grab some grapes. I sit down beside my bag and watch tv. I hear the door close and a hand reaches over me and grab a grape. Looking up I am met face to face with him. "Hey you almost ready?" I nod. As I was going to put another grape in my moth he takes it. "Well I'm gonna pack my bag and then we can leave." He walks upstairs. Turning off the tv I go and sit on the porch. "Jess?!" I hear Aiden yell. "Outside!" I yell back. A few seconds later he comes outside with both of our bags. "Ready?" I nod and hop off the porch heading to his car. He has a black Cadillac. I get in on the passenger side while he puts our bags in the trunk. We are on the road for 6 and a half hours before we make it. It's a large beautiful wooden beach house. I stop and look in amazement. It's at least a 6 bedroom. "Why such a big house for the two of us?" I ask. He smiles. "I invited a couple friends." As on cue four cars pull up. Jesse and Petra was in one car and Lukas, Axel, and Olivia are in their own. "Jess!" They all except Jesse run to me giving me a hug knocking us down in the process. They all get off me. Aiden sets the bags down and helps me up. I start bagging away slowly towards the house. "Guys I'm just gonna go GET FIRST PICK ON THE ROOMS!" I take off running towards the house trying to find the best room. After tons of arguing we finally get our rooms. Me and Aiden get the first largest room because we're sharing. Petra and Jesse get the second largest while everyone else had their own. Me and Aiden walked into our room. I look around before laying on the bed to take a little nap.