chapter 14

Jess pov

I knew I would have to tell aiden sonner or later so I just planned to tell him After I find out the gender today. "Jessica oswalt?" I got up and followed the nurse." The doctor will be in soon." I started to look around." Ah, jesse, leader of the new order." He said examining my body. For a doctor he seemed to be looking at my body a little too much. He wasnt bad looking. He looked around 6 years older than me so 28 and im 22. He read my papers." Oh ultrasound." As he was rubbing the gel onto my stomach. He asked me a weird question." Sooo you want to go on a date after this?"            " What. I cant im goin with my boyfriend.""oh well ditch him and come with me. And its a boy.""what I cant do that. He's the father of my child and that would be cheating." After I gave him the signed papers he kissed me. At that moment aiden walked in." So this is what you do when you so called go to the doctor?" Then he walked out the door. I gave the doctor a dirty look then ran after aiden." Aiden STOP!" He stopped but didn't turn around." Are you going to tell me the reason you have been coming to the doctor or let me believe you have been cheationg on me."" Ive been coming here for ultrasounds." 
" He got you pregnant?"" No, you did""I did"" yes, its a boy." He then turned around ran too me, spinned me around while hugging me."IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" Then kissed me. When we got home we invited petra, jesse, lukas and maya(his new girlfriend) out to dinner to tell them the news. After we ate our meal and waited on our desserts I decided to tell them." So the reason I-we asked you to come here is to announce.......im caring a baby boy with me." I smile sheepishly thinking they are mad at me. Then all of a sudden maya gets super excited." Omg, that is super amazing. Can I plan the baby shower. Ohh what about a wedding im thinking lavender and purple. Wow I really didnt think jess and aiden used to be rivals are parents of the same child and-"" ok thats enough you are making the poo things blush." Petra said cutting off maya. Then finally out icecream arrived. Me and aiden shared while jesse and petra shared same with lukas and maya. After we left me and aiden didnt bring the car so we walked." Sooo why didnt you tell me."" I didnt think that you'll stay, that you'll leave."" I did say I wanted your child right.""yea"" Exactly so no matter what I'll be there for you, and can I see your left hand for a sec." He examined it for a reason I dont know why. "Which do you prefer gold or silver?"" Silver, gold is to flashy." I felt a cool breeze and started shivering and aiden put his blaze rods jacket on me." You still have this?"" Yea its comfortable, and besides you look good as a blazer rod." He said giving me his one of a kind smirk. I playfully pushed him." You know you love me."" Do I?"" Im hurt." Then he pulled me closer." You smell good, like vanilla." Then my hands got cold so I put them in the pockets. I felt something so I pulled it out and it was a cookie wrapped up in a napkin." Really?"" Yea, I get hungry sometimes." Then he took the cookie, broke it in half and gave me one. We ate it silently and sat at a bench at the park. He finished his half before me. When I put the rest of mine in my mouth he bit the end of it. After I ate it he kissed me. Then we pulled back I layed my head on his shoulder to fell him pick me up to go home. Darkness took over and I went to sleep.