Chapter 26(lemon)

Jesse pov

I heard people coming upstairs. "See ya." And with a wave Jess jumped out the window. Petra and  Lukas had opened the door. Petra had ran by my side to see if I was ok. "What happened?" I didn't want to rat out my little sister so I lied. "I was looking around and hit my stomach on the dresser." I say hopefully they'll believe me. "Oh." They helped me get to my feet and outside. "Call us if you need us." They waved and left. I walked around for a while before deciding to call it a day. When I got to my house I noticed someone on the porch. As I got closer I realized it was aiden. Once he noticed me he waved. "Hey Jesse, could you watch your nephew for a day or two?" "Sure, come on jay." As I picked up my nephew he pinched my face. "Ow!" He started laughing like a little goof ball he is. I rolled my eyes at him and opened the door. I let him down to go play while I made us something to eat. I put him in his chair and sat four chicken nuggets with ketchup and a juice box in front of him. He kept dipping one nugget into the ketchup and licking it off until there was none left, then ate the nugget. I made myself some fries. After Jaiden    got done eating I put him down for a nap. I turned on the tv and just as I was about to sit down I heard the doorbell it was Lukas. I opened the door for him to come sit down. "Jesse I know now is not the time to tell you this." I motion for him to go on. "I'm in love with your sister." To be honest I'm not surprised. "But she-." "I know I know she's with aiden. It's just hard to let go of someone who you loved for a long time. I always dreamt about me and Jess growing old together. I fantasize about starting a family with her. I always wonder what it would feel like to explore her body and wake up to her everyday. Her beautiful emerald eyes, her long jet black hair, her wonderful curves" The only thing I can do is try not to imagine anything he's talking about. "Lukas remember this is my sister we're talking about." I hear the door close and see Petra enter the kitchen. She opens the refrigerator, grab a pop and sit next to me. I kiss her. "So what y'all talking about?" "Nothing, about the football game." She nods her head and takes a sip of her pop. I get up to go check on jaiden. As I go into the room I notice the window open and I close it. I walked over to his little bed and noticed a picture of Jess that wasn't there before. I picked it up and turned it around. On the back it says 'Mommy loves you'.
I look at jaiden and see that he has a little blue blanket next to him while he's sleeping. I turn his light off and walk downstairs to see Petra on the couch. I look around "where's Lukas?" She looks at me then turns back to the tv. "He left a while ago." I go sit on the couch and rest my head on her lap. "Hey Jesse?" I look up at her. "Could I stay the night?" I nod. After about 30 minutes she gets up to go to the bathroom. I take her spot and lay down. When she comes back she glares at me. I turn around and open my arms. She rolls her eyes and lay on me.
After a minute or so she taps me, I look down at her to find her planting her lips on mine. I sit up a little and feel both of her legs go on the side of mine. She slips her hands under my shirt then pulls it off. She rest her hands on my chest while I'm taking her shirt off. I toss her shirt to the side and continue to kiss her. I start to kiss her neck and unbutton her black bra. By this point she is sitting in my lap with her legs on both sides of me. I toss her bra to the side so that now we're both completely shirtless. I caress her breast while leaving hickeys all along her neck. " Jesse s-stop teasing m-me!" I smirk at her impatience and continue. I push her so that her back is all the way down and pull her pants off. I toss them to the side and stare down at her hungrily. I decided to take my pants off and throw them to the side. I continue kissing her while taking her panties off. I toss them to the side. Taking my underwear off I ask her a question. "Are you sure?" She stares at me, chocolate and emerald eyes meet before giving me a quick kiss and a nod. I finish by throwing my underwear to the side. Petra's eyes went big I think because of my size. I slowly enter her and she tightly closes her eyes in pain. I see tears and I stop and let her get used to it while kissing her and wiping her tears away. After a couple minutes she signals for me to go on. I slowly start thrusting in and out of her. She grabs a handful of my hair and lets out a loud moan. "Shhh you don't want the neighbors to hear." I say covering her mouth with my hand. I took my hand away and she replaced it with a pillow. I sped up the pace a little bit. Petra had a hard time being quiet. She runs her hand through my hair and moaning softly. "J-Jesse faster!" I started going faster to her expectations. She was moaning like crazy. I felt her insides tighten as she got close. Suddenly I notice her smirking and she flips so she's on top. She rides slow but starts to speed up the paste. She leans down to kiss me. Our tongues exploring every inch of each others mouths. "Jesse I'm" we both released at the same time. I pulled out and she rested her head on me. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and picked her up. I gently set her in my bed and walk downstairs. I pick our clothes off the ground and put them in a neat pile on my dresser. I go check on jaiden and make sure he's still sleeping, which he is. As I lay next to Petra opens her eyes a little to give me a quick kiss and go back to sleep. I close my eyes falling asleep with her in my arms.