Chapter 33

Jesse pov.

Petra and I were training together till Aiden and Jess got up. Jess was the only person who could fight better that me. She was better fist fights and I was better with a sword. After a while from training with Petra Jess came out. "Jesse, me and Aiden are gonna eat before we all leave." I nod to her as she enters the house again. Petra walks to me while placing her sword in her pocket. "Any thing you want to do before we leave?" I look around before shaking my head.

Jess pov.

I'm going to miss this house. But I miss jaiden more. We get into the cars and go our own ways. Me, Aiden, and jaiden make it into the house. I set him down and he waddled into the kitchen. I take my bags to my room and go back downstairs to eat. After I feed jaiden I put him to sleep. I join Aiden on the couch. "No matter what you do I will always love the girl who forgave me and allowed me to redeem myself." I kiss him and turn my attention to the tv.

Time skip

I am walking back and forth in a big puffy white wedding dress. Today was the day me and Aiden get married. I am now 25 and jaiden is 4. My makeup was light. Only mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. The eyeliner really made my emerald eyes stand out. I'm freaking out bad. "What if he changes his mind? What if he's late? What if *slap* ow!" I say rubbing my cheek from where Olivia slapped it. "I didn't doll you up for you to freak out. Petra didn't freak out at her wedding and your not either." She fixed my bun and placed my veil on my head. Her and Petra were my bridesmaids. They both wore a ankle length baby blue dress. A knock was at the door. It opened to see ivor waiting to walk me down the isle. He was like a father to me. Petra and Olivia left to get ready. Ivor came and pulled the veil over my face. I seen a tear run down his face. "Ivor are you.....crying?" He shake his head to quickly. "No I just got dust in it." I roll my eyes as he takes my elbow. He lead me down the isle. I started getting nervous again. "Relax you look nice." I hear ivor say. He gives my hand to Aiden who helps me up the step. "You look beautiful." I hear Aiden say. I look down as I blush. We both say I do and jaiden walks down the isle with the rings. "Here you go mommy!" He yells giving me the rings. Everyone yells awe. He looked just like his dad in his little white and blue suit. Me and Aiden exchange rings. I throw my flowers which Petra caught and kiss aiden as he swings me around. Once he sets me down jaiden signals for me to pick him up. He turns his cheek for me to kiss. I kiss it.  We're now a family and nothing can ruin that.