Chapter 30

Aiden pov

As I was getting our bags out the car I hear a thump. Curious, I go see what the noise was. Jess was on the ground laughing as her friends was hugging her. As they got off of her I sat the bags down to help her up. When I picked her up she tried to grab a bag but I didn't let her. Shrugging her shoulders she started walking towards the house. "Guys Im just gonna GET FIRST PICK ON ROOMS!" And with that she started running towards the house with everyone chasing after. Laughing I pick up the bags and make my way towards the house. When I open the door everyone is arguing about who's room is who's. I walk around the house before spotting Jess in a room looking down at the beach. Setting the bags down. I sit down at the edge of the bed and lay back. Jess falls onto the bed and goes to sleep. I go downstairs and see everyone except Petra and Jesse sitting on the couch. They must be sleeping or having 'fun'. Leaning over the couch I ask "so whos up for a swim. Seconds later someone's leaning next to me. Looking over I notice it's only Jess. Everyone runs upstairs to get their swim wear. "What's happening?" She ask as we head upstairs too. "We're goin to the beach." Smiling she runs up the rest of the steps to find her bathing suit.

Jess pov.
When I came downstairs everyone except Aiden ran upstairs. "What's happening?" He turns to me. "We're going to the beach. I run upstairs to find a bating suit. Digging around in my pile of bags I finally find the right one. A two piece green and black striped bathing suit with black sandals and a black towel. As I was putting everything in my bag I hear a knock on my door. Opening it I realized it's only Petra. "Jess I need a bathing suit and Olivia said you had a spare." Digging through my bags again I find a navy blue and white one piece. Tossing it to her she goes behind the folding screen. I put on my two piece and look in the mirror. Petra comes from behind the screen. "Come on!" She grabs my hand pulling me outside and on the sand. I lay my towel down and sit on it while putting my sunglasses on . Seconds later Olivia and Petra lay theirs down too. "JESSE!" Petra tells my brothers name. Later out came Jesse, Lukas, Axel, and Aiden. Aiden stares at me face red. Smirking I pull my sunglasses down a little while looking up at him. "You going to sit down?" He starts to stammer over his words. I stand up and help him put his towel down. Slipping my sandals off I grab his hand. "Come on lets go for a swim." Like a little puppy he follows. We swim for so long everyone else has went in the house. We sit on our towels as the sun starts setting. He looks over to me. "Hey want to go for one more swim?" I nod. He leads me to the water. He holds me as I float on my back. I stand up in the water my feet barely touching the ground. "Ready to head back?" He holds up a finger. "Yea five more minutes." He grabs my waist and slowly spin me around. I laugh and wrap my hands around his neck. He stops so I can regain my breath. We meet eyes. The beach view was so beautiful in his eyes. It's like your getting lost in deep pools of green. He starts to lean in. I hesitate before leaning in too. Then our lips meet for what feels like the first time in forever. Then I break apart as I realize what time it is. "Time does fly when your having fun." I say as we get out of the water. Heading over to my towel I shake the sand off and wrap it around my waist. Picking up my bag I start walking towards the house. Aiden runs past me and I chase after him. He opens the door for me and closes it. "Hey guys- What is going on?" Jesse comes up to me and poke my forehead. "Well little sister, we are all hungry and it's your turn to cook." Jesse has always been at least two inches taller than me so I had to look up at him. "Ok, ok I'm on it. Just after I shower." As I am about to head upstairs everyone groans and yell "JESS!" Holding my temple I walk back downstairs to the kitchen to cook. I look around it. "Hm what to cook, what to cook?" I say to myself. "How about tacos?" I hear Aiden suggest. Thinking about it I say "sure, now get out so I can cook." About half an hour later I am done. "Dinner time!" I yell and everyone runs to sit at the table. I bring in everyone's plate and hand it to them. After everyone's ate we all headed to our rooms because it was after 11 and we were driving to a hiking range tomorrow so we needed rest. I was about to get in the shower when Aiden walked in before me. "Hey, you can always join me." I roll my eyes. "In your dreams pretty boy." He shrugs his shoulders and walk in the bathroom closing the door.
I sit on the bed till he comes out. He takes forever then finally he comes out. "I almost took you up on that offer in joining you." He looks at me happily. "Really!" I sat with no emotion. "No." I laugh at how his smile left so quickly. I enter the bathroom and start my shower water. I take off all my clothes and step into the water. I sigh in relief as I feel the beach water leave my skin in replace with Apple body wash. After I'm cleaned I step out of the shower and dry off. I look around for my pajamas and realized I never packed them. Slapping myself I look around and find one of Aiden's shirts and I put it on. I step out of the bathroom and go downstairs to get some snacks. I grab some chips and water. I close the fridge. "Jess?" I turn around to see a tomato red Lukas. I then realized that Aiden's shirt was all I had on. "Don't mind me Lukas I'm just grabbing a snack." I past him and go upstairs. "What are you doing? The left side is mine." I say as Aiden is laying on the left side of the bad. He scoots over as I sit down. "You look sexy in my shirt." He tries to kiss me but I shove a chip in his mouth. He takes the bowl away. "Hey... what are you GET UP!" He sits on me. "Nope, not until you kiss me." Sighing I pull him down and our lips meet. I wrap my legs around him and my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer. We pulled apart both of us out of breath. "We should head to bed." He nods and lets me go. We lay down and he pulls the cover over us. He puts his arm around me and pull me close. I close my eyes and drift to sleep.