chapter 12

Jess pov

After last night I woke up to this morning feeling sick. I threw up and aiden ran in the bathroom to pull back my hair. Then after that I felt a pain in my stomach which caused me to groan. I told aiden to call my brother and petra. They were over in 15 minutes. Jesse left to go to speak with aiden.

IF YOU CANT HANDLE WHAT TEENAGE GIRLS GO THRU DO NOT READ UNTIL YOU SEE MORE BOLD WORDS!!!

Still jess pov.

"Omg jess are you ok""No, I woke up throwing up, my stomach is hurting, and I havent had my period last month""uhhh, jess, it sounds like you are pregnant"

YOU MAY READ NOW

"WHAT!?!""yea I think your pregnant, we can go to the doctor tomorrow if you want. We cant go today because jesse is coming over to watch a movie with me.""sure, just to prove im not-" I didnt finish the sentence because I ran to the toilet throwing up again."pregnant""yea sure jess we'll find out tomorrow. See you later." She said laughing while walking out the door. I went back to my room to find some clean comfortable clothes and take a shower. While I was taking a shower aiden was downstairs fixing snacks and finding some movies to watch together. As I was drying my hair aiden knocked on the door letting me know to hurry up so he can take a shower. I just gathered up my dirty clothes and put them in the clothes hamper then left. "Your turn" I yelled down the hall.

30 minutes later

We fell asleep on the couch. I woke up suddenly running to the toilet. As I was throwing up I felt my hair being lifted and seen aidens feet knowing it was him. After I was done I brushed my teeth then we walked to go lay down. I noticed the clock read 3:14am. I groaned and fell backwards onto the bed." Jess I think you should see a doctor."" I know, petra is forcing me to go." I layed back and fell asleep around 3:30.

Petra pov

I knew jess was pregnant. She's just ust to stubborn to admit it. "Jesse have you seen your sister yet."" No, why.""nothing dont worry about it."jesse dont know about it so im going to let him figure out. Around 9 I got back up to get dressed to take jess to the doctor. I put on a blue shirt and some black pants with my usual bandana.

Jess pov

I woke up startled as my phone rang the caller id said petra. She told me to be ready by 11. It was already 10:30 I hurried and got out off bed getting tangled int the cover and falling on my back. I got off the floor running to my closet. I found a green shirt and some black leggings. I heard a knock on the door as I was brushing my hair." Come in." It was aiden and petra. I raised a eyebrow"she was knocking at the door as I was walking up." He said answering my question. "You ready?"" Yea lets go." Before we walked out the door I quickly kissed aiden goodbye. When we got to the doctor it was freezing in there. I signed my name and waited for it to be called. "Jessica oswalt"I followed the doctor to the back."ok so what seems to be the problem."" Well... I always feel nauseous, puking all the time, pain in my stomach and now im craving food I dont usually eat."" Well sounds to me that you are pregnant. But just to be sure we are going to give you an ultrasound.""sounds good to me." After a while she led me to a table and told me to lay back and put some cold gel on my stomach. She moved it around as it took pictures."ill be back" then she left the room. About 5 mins later she came back with papers." Congratulations miss oswalt you are 2 months pregnant." She said giving me the papers and leaving the room. As we were walking home I was thinking of a way to tell aiden im pregant and he is the father. When I got to the door I hesitated to open the door. When I did my eyes went huge.

* I have no idea how an ultrasound goes i just guessed because i didnt go thru that because i have no child.