The Ship Continues

While I was doing even more practice, I was inspired to draw a kind of continuation of a past drawing, specifically the 76th post in Volume 1 titled "Song Inspired Drawing*". Because I'll be darned if I can't draw a ship of two random people that haven't even become full characters yet!

 Because I'll be darned if I can't draw a ship of two random people that haven't even become full characters yet!

Just why. Why is this so adorable?! It's seriously taking all of my willpower to catalogue all my story ideas about these two for later and keep working on the stories that I've actually scheduled to write...do you ever wish there was an off button for inspiration so you could concentrate on the ideas you already have? Alas, truly it is a struggle.

I do like how this turned out, though. I tried to vary things a little bit by drawing them in non-school uniform clothing, and I even added a full background this time! That's how you know they've really captured my attention.

I think the girl in particular is cute because she's got this look about her like she knows what's coming but is caught off guard at the same time all wrapped up in a "cinnamon bun anime love interest" sort of package. Seriously, can this ship get any more cute?!

This just goes to show how many exciting ideas I've got to plan for the future. But what do you guys think? I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you so much for reading, and see you next time!